Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody got anything going down Thurs afternoon/evening? Stepson and I expect to roll in around 3-4pm. Not gonna just sit around waiting on Fri morning's ride with @Plumber32 . The rougher the better (gotta get in all the good stuff before wife arrives Fri lol).
Hoping to be there about the same time.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like a plan. Maybe some others will jump in. We can exchange phone/radio info so we can get something going. I want to spend every waking moment behind the wheel. Or at least in a seat lol
Yea, you need seat time, seeing you will probably have to get the owners manual out to remember how to use it again!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Anybody got anything going down Thurs afternoon/evening? Stepson and I expect to roll in around 3-4pm. Not gonna just sit around waiting on Fri morning's ride with @Plumber32 . The rougher the better (gotta get in all the good stuff before wife arrives Fri lol).
I'll be at @drfubar Wednesday heading to RRB early Thursday morning. I'll be sitting in the Pioneer waiting on ya! Don't be late! We'll be ready for action!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He won't even be there and we have to take the dogs to Happy Hounds and have you ever tried to get a woman to do things quickly?
Guess we will find out Thursday when we find out how fast he got your butt on the road huh?

Reactions: sharp
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill be rolling in Thursday about 4 pm

advertisement