Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
im so pumped for this ride and to actually meet most of you guys i wish these guys were old enough to come with they love riding
20170413 172535

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A little headsup here, and I hate to be the one to point it out but if you extend the weather out to the takeover weekend it's looking a little iffy. Some rain and thunderstorms, but it's going to be warm enough. Weather can change in that time period too. May want to factor in the wet in the way of clothing.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A little headsup here, and I hate to be the one to point it out but if you extend the weather out to the takeover weekend it's looking a little iffy. Some rain and thunderstorms, but it's going to be warm enough. Weather can change in that time period too. May want to factor in the wet in the way of clothing.
They can't accurately predict what weather will be tomorrow much less several days out lol. Hopefully it'll be nice. Last year it was 32 degrees when we stepped outside Saturday morning.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They can't accurately predict what weather will be tomorrow much less several days out lol. Hopefully it'll be nice. Last year it was 32 degrees when we stepped outside Saturday morning.
Well, that's true but a lot of people are coming a reasonable distance and they need to watch the weather to pack correctly...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, that's true but a lot of people are coming a reasonable distance and they need to watch the weather to pack correctly...
Very true. I wasn't disagreeing with ya man. Just bad-mouthing the weather man lol. I don't exactly buy into the whole "global warming" thing but I remember when their predictions were pretty dang accurate.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Plumber32 Jackal is reporting rough conditions at Dragons back. Most normal people would be concerned I guess. Personally I think intrigued is the word I'd use lol. I am so ready.

That's why we paid all that money for the fancy winches. Mines not been used in a long time.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
With all the different Pioneer setups attending the take over it would be great if I could get some feed back on different shock setups all riding in the same conditions!
What I am looking for is the smoothest ride with out being prone to bottoming out.
Right now I am leaning towards the Foxes because of price but would not be above buying Elka stage 5's if they gave considerably better ride or Walker Evans.
If the general consensus is yes brand X give the best ride that's the ones I want!!! If its like well maybe and I think they might be better then I will shop for price.
I all opinion's wanted!!!

Yes I now I should attend but that's just not going to happen :(

Also any opinion on the 2017's seat being more comfortable?

advertisement