Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm hoping to just lay down a ton of miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not me... I want quality over quantity. I hate gravel and wide open areas. @Delton and I have put a total of 15miles on many days but it's awesome trails with rocks, mud and creeks... I'll look for the more technical, (not dangerous) trails.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not me... I want quality over quantity. I hate gravel and wide open areas. @Delton and I have put a total of 15miles on many days but it's awesome trails with rocks, mud and creeks... I'll look for the more technical, (not dangerous) trails.

Ahhhh I don't mean dirt roads. Put the 8plys on for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We would rather squeeze 100 miles into 15 huh @drfubar ?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've only been to RRB twice but I figure I can get around pretty easy. The maps were easy to follow last year and I can lead a group for Saturday if you need me to. As a lot of you know, I usually have 2-3 cameras recording and I carry tons of gear. Gear like, first aid, spare tire, tools, tire repair, etc.

I don't mind to take the "easy riders" or the more adventurous.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha[/QUOTE] Wonder if your machine could make it to the eternal flame? Wink wink... or if you remember the way?

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm
Last year was pretty easy i remember. The trip home from top of the world was the most memorable. Night riding, people stuck, blown tire. @SundayRdr ! The shenanigans is fun stuff. Im going to go after that black Diamond trail friday morning whos in?
itching for dragons back are you?

advertisement
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok... guys.
Seriously. We need to talk about how we are going to handle 50+ machines.

For Friday,
We will meet at the entrance to the park near the bridge, at the shelters. I will draw up a picture but need everyone to line up for a group picture.
ETA for this will be 6pm.
Pictures at 6:30.
Leave at 7pm. Sunset at 8.
I will draw up a simple map to "The Top of The World" trail and back.
It will be fairly easy trail with only 1 moderate hill that we will go down once we head back.

BUT Saturday is going to be CHAOS if we can't come up with a plan. I originally said everyone ride on their own. But I know you all will end up grouping up... So, how do we handle that?
  • Who has been to RRB before and willing to lead a group?
  • Would the 500 riders like to take a 500 group? I do have a 500 guide!
  • Anyone good at reading a map or gps willing to lead a group? I can post POI's or even make you a route.
  • Need a "easy rider" group?
I will post a more "Official" itinerary this weekend.

Ideas???
Are we picking teams , I got the silver club! Lol, if you were not there last year you wouldn't understand. 2 1/2 hour ride turned into 9 hr ride, 2 roll over and several stuck and we where the silver club (old folks)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Are we picking teams , I got the silver club! Lol, if you were not there last year you wouldn't understand. 2 1/2 hour ride turned into 9 hr ride, 2 roll over and several stuck and we where the silver club (old folks)
Yup! I was one of the over achievers!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Lmao.. uggh!

Reactions: Eltobgi
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5