Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know mine will have some shenanigans written on it..
JTW- Randy Luver
JTW- Aaron Phartsout
JTW- Shelby Fornikáte

And then there's @CumminsPusher, his will just say... GAY
I already ordered my shirt with that name on it!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. I grew up in a police family. I can't help but constantly asses what's around me. Doesn't make for a relaxed outing in that kind of crowd!
My uncle was a cop, dad a firefighter. I grew up with great respect for first responders, except one bastard who pulled me over 93 times in 1.5 years, pulled his gun in my 4 times and only wrote me 2 tickets, he just got off on swinging his dick around.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
We went on a little ride with a buddy and his wife this Sunday. They asked about that trip to Tennesse we went on lasg year. Well long storg short, we will have 2 more people with us at this years Takeover.
He does have a 2017 Razor. ( that we will we bringing) They are great people and great trail buddies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
@Hondasxs , i need to add 2 people to my # of people attending. We will be brjnving his Popo Razor with us. So PM me what i need to so.

Thats 3 rides and 6 people coming from Texas!!!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We went on a little ride with a buddy and his wife this Sunday. They asked about that trip to Tennesse we went on lasg year. Well long storg short, we will have 2 more people with us at this years Takeover.
He does have a 2017 Razor. ( that we will we bringing) They are great people and great trail buddies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I also have a couple of buddies that decided they want to join in on the fun. Both are Rzr guys, but very cool people. Heck all I ride with is Rzr guys Lol. I've only personally seen a handful of Pioneers on the trail.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok... guys.
Seriously. We need to talk about how we are going to handle 50+ machines.

For Friday,
We will meet at the entrance to the park near the bridge, at the shelters. I will draw up a picture but need everyone to line up for a group picture.
ETA for this will be 6pm.
Pictures at 6:30.
Leave at 7pm. Sunset at 8.
I will draw up a simple map to "The Top of The World" trail and back.
It will be fairly easy trail with only 1 moderate hill that we will go down once we head back.

BUT Saturday is going to be CHAOS if we can't come up with a plan. I originally said everyone ride on their own. But I know you all will end up grouping up... So, how do we handle that?
  • Who has been to RRB before and willing to lead a group?
  • Would the 500 riders like to take a 500 group? I do have a 500 guide!
  • Anyone good at reading a map or gps willing to lead a group? I can post POI's or even make you a route.
  • Need a "easy rider" group?
I will post a more "Official" itinerary this weekend.

Ideas???

advertisement
J

JTW

I've been thinking of this myself... I downloaded the VV mapping for an old garmin nuvi but it will be my first real trip out with it. I'd love to get together and screw off with some of you guys... but we're going to ride. My buddies do enough of the ride 5 minutes stop 30 stuff and I'm not doing that this trip. 50 riders is just too much to try and stay together. I think everyone needs to be REAL honest about how they ride, their abilities and what pace they want to roll. I've never been there but tell me what direction and some good trails and we'll see everybody later.. anybody is welcome to tag along but I'm going to see country! I've got a handheld radio (we need to decide on channels!! We going with the ones CP put up?) and a wife that won't b****!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well a group of 50 would be brutal to ride in so I agree this needs to be broken up. How about a couple runs apiece on both easier and aggressive terrain? Even 25 will be a bit imo

Reactions: Eltobgi and JTW
J

JTW

5-10 is about it as long as they're like minded riders... unfortunately not many of us know much about each other's riding styles.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
5-10 is about it as long as they're like minded riders... unfortunately not many of us know much about each other's riding styles.

I think there should still be plenty of time for some of that and agreed on styles. Even if it's not quite at the perfect pace it'd still be nice to get to ride as a group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with the above. I would hate to drive 12 hours to putt around with a group slower than the pace I prefer to drive. I would also hate to get with a group dead set on destroying their machines on day 1. I do like to stop and see cool site and chit chat for a few while riding and get to know who I'm riding with. I meet new people every time I ride. If that sounds like any of you I would be up to join with whomever. I'd say keep the groups limited to 15 machines at the maximum. Also I'm only there thurs night - sun morning.

J

JTW

I agree with the above. I would hate to drive 12 hours to putt around with a group slower than the pace I prefer to drive. I would also hate to get with a group dead set on destroying their machines on day 1. I do like to stop and see cool site and chit chat for a few while riding and get to know who I'm riding with. I meet new people every time I ride. If that sounds like any of you I would be up to join with whomever. I'd say keep the groups limited to 15 machines at the maximum. Also I'm only there thurs night - sun morning.

We're on the same page!

advertisement