P1000 Winter coming and I need Roof, windshield and upper doors .....hard time finding stuff

J

jlwardn

May 25, 2020
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have yet to see a Honda hard roof for sale and available. I would compromise and get the honda soft roof but it says it only works with the Honda Poly full windshield. I was hoping to either get a full glass winshield with wiper or at the very least the SATV flip up one. I can't find the perfect setup for everything and IN STOCK. Any ideas? I live in Michigan so I need it soon.

R

rickoshea

I have yet to see a Honda hard roof for sale and available. I would compromise and get the honda soft roof but it says it only works with the Honda Poly full windshield. I was hoping to either get a full glass winshield with wiper or at the very least the SATV flip up one. I can't find the perfect setup for everything and IN STOCK. Any ideas? I live in Michigan so I need it soon.
my soft bimini works with my 2 piece and my full.it should work with almost any except the full flip.i think it's just hondas way of trying to get you to buy oem.

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with a UTV 801 glass windshield, sxs enclosures soft doors and I have a kolpin steel roof. I will say that if you can't find a Honda roof, I would go with an armor tech roof or a tusk aluminum roof. The Kolpin works, but there is no clearance between the roll bars and roof.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

MuskyHunter

MuskyHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tom Wood in Lafayette IN has the factory hard roof in stock for the 1000-5. Not sure if it's worth the drive or not.

E

Eam22357

Jun 16, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I built a roof from hdpe plastic you can get at menards. 60 a sheet. Cost me 170 bucks for the sheets and I used 2” conduit clamps

5F572148 48D7 48B7 8C7C EBFE76A08E9C

Reactions: Mudwing and TripleB