Yes 2 wipers Manual

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Think I'm going to get a piece of that optical amour polycarbonate and make a flip down windshield or buy one. Unfortunately I dnt think super atv will work w my probox. Allumlite won't per thier email response. Would also like a make some type of bug buster that would be there when I flip down the windshield. That way I got a little protection. Don't know if I could get a big buster and then install a flip down over it or not.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Think I'm going to get a piece of that optical amour polycarbonate and make a flip down windshield or buy one. Unfortunately I dnt think super atv will work w my probox. Allumlite won't per thier email response. Would also like a make some type of bug buster that would be there when I flip down the windshield. That way I got a little protection. Don't know if I could get a big buster and then install a flip down over it or not.

I bought tinted Makrolon AR for my visor but that stuff is expensive ($500/sheet). I've been looking for a 54x23x1/4" piece with no luck.

The upper visor was $100 for 12x60x1/4"
IMG 20171222 180409469

Reactions: Flgator_80
E

Erick

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Rochester
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who makes that windshield?
The flip-up windshield works great. You can have it down in cool or cold weather and flip it up when it gets warm. Having it open in warm weather also helps greatly with dust when traveling on gravel roads or dusty trails.

Reactions: Flgator_80
R

radonda

Jan 22, 2018
Meadview,AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the Honda glass with the hard back on my 1000-3.
Up here where it's cold for 6 months and a little bit rainy/snowy, those work great.
Don't really need to think about overheating but for 3 or 4 days a year.
Hoping to get a wiper unit soon.
Elkguide,
Do you have a hard roof, OEM from Honda?I am unable to install hard back with the hard roof my dealer installed.The rear roof clamps do not have room with the hard back I purchased.There is room if I move the roof clamps,but I need the brackets that attach the roof to the clamps.My dealer tells me the part number,but Honda will not sell the brackets.(they want to seel me another hard roof kit to get two more brackets.
Did you run into the same issue?