3. Talon X LV
Don't tell him then.:)

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What does it do in rain? Drops still hit you? I'm thinking about taking window off and installing this for summer runs, and putting window back on for hunting and winter trips

Reactions: nbomar
62straight

62straight

Dec 24, 2015
How bout visibility? Does it do anything weird with sunglasses?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Ok got my buster on today. Had to fabricate another set of brackets for the light bar but only took 30min was kind of in a hurry. First pic was before I redid brackets and is a little lose. Second is bottom afterwards. Last pic is this morning all buttoned up. Only thing clean on the vehicle lol. Still have to clean up brackets and bolts but I'm beat. Went on nice fit is great about 10 minutes to install probably 2-3 next time. Works ok with rain but you get some mist. When you back up for the first time beware you'll wear whatever is on the roof lol. Raining so can't say anything about dust. Stays put very well don't see much flex. When you get in you notice it immediately however your looking for it. I had my daughter get in she just said oh you took a out windshield didn't notice at all. You look through it within 5 min and it's gone like a window with light tint no big deal sunglasses no problem. Got up to 65 it's great and I will trailer with it. Bring on the dust!!!! I think it's going to be what I wanted. You cannot put screen over your opening and expect this quality it looks very good. Looks way better on then off. For those of you running wires up your post it'll do fantastic covering those up and will easily cover 5/8 harness super stretchy. I hate that it 400$ however again you cannot build something like this without lots of frustration these guys know what they're doing. I probably won't tell too many what I paid but I'd do it again by what I see so far. I'll test more this weekend through a battery of branches mud and dust. So far so good

Last edited:
cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the update, I am anxiously waiting for the reviews of mud, dust, branches, and more rain.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
if it survives us this weekend it's a keeper

Reactions: Tot and nbomar
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Whatever happened to these?? Anybody still using them?
Had I not cut my roof I'd still be (in the summer lol). Nice option but kinda pricey

Reactions: JTW and Stauvo
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How'd it hold up to tree limbs and over hang? This might be something I'd like to buy... Or, I might just wear some sunglasses.. lol
I made my own for around 30 bucks. Ran it all last summer..It held up really well. I will be running it again come summer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How'd it hold up to tree limbs and over hang? This might be something I'd like to buy... Or, I might just wear some sunglasses.. lol
It did really well for the most part. We had a problem with a tear on our first one but we were where we shouldn't be. I texted pics and they sent me the new one and we were just a bit more careful with that one had great luck
My honest opinion is they are about 100$ too much but they do work very good. Install is simple and can be taken off very quickly if needed.
We don't have a problem with spiders here but the nats and night and bees during the heat are bad and keeps all the other crap off you

Reactions: Stauvo and Jshell3
J

JTW

It did really well for the most part. We had a problem with a tear on our first one but we were where we shouldn't be. I texted pics and they sent me the new one and we were just a bit more careful with that one had great luck
My honest opinion is they are about 100$ too much but they do work very good. Install is simple and can be taken off very quickly if needed.
We don't have a problem with spiders here but the nats and night and bees during the heat are bad and keeps all the other crap off you
I was thinking its more along the lines of $100 product!

Reactions: DRAGFOOT
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bought from some goober selling his. I won't name him.

I love it! I agree that they are pricey if bought new.

I'll never drive with an open windshield again as long as I don't loose it or tear it up.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

advertisement