P1000 Where to put the vent lines

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok guys don't yell at me I know it's been talked about a lot but I still don't know where to connect all the vent lines on a pioneer 1000-3 . I have the snorkel connected and the vent line to the fuel tank raised but every where else Im not sure . Can anyone please post a picture showing each location ? I got a diagram with the snorkel kit but not really any help to me.

Reactions: sharp
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok guys don't yell at me I know it's been talked about a lot but I still don't know where to connect all the vent lines on a pioneer 1000-3 . I have the snorkel connected and the vent line to the fuel tank raised but every where else Im not sure . Can anyone please post a picture showing each location ? I got a diagram with the snorkel kit but not really any help to me.
I bought the kit from bayouownbeer on eBay. With it, I extended the following vents to the roof:

Front diff
Fan
Fuel tank
Gear box
Shifter box
Gear diff

I don't have any pictures, but they are easy to find. All are black except for the fan (clear). Remove the seat for the gear box and fuel tank lines. Shift box was under rear passenger floorboard (mine is a 1000-5). I ran one up the drivers "A pillar" on the ROPS and the other three up the passenger "B pillar" on the ROPS. In addition, I put vent filters on the ends which i believe are for chainsaws.

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't forget the radiator over flow bottle

Reactions: joeymt33