P700 Wheel Bearing Greaser Tool

Z

z_perry

Mar 7, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Has anyone used a wheel bearing greaser tool to grease the wheel bearings? I can only find one that fits the rear's. The guy I am looking at buying one from says that the tool to grease the rears will not fit the front?

Reactions: swsebek
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Always a smart ass somewheres. Lol. It's a non- serviceable part sir. Lol. Needs a grease fitting though.

Reactions: swsebek
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My question about these has always been why?
I mean...I know why. But to me, in order to use it you have torn the machine down enough that you could have replaced the bearings in a few more steps.
Honestly, I think these have become popular mainly because of Polaris and their s*** bearings that fail in 500 miles. On a Honda, where the bearings are actually good, I don't know that I'd bother. Maybe if I basically lived in mud and water. But even then, I'd see how long they lasted.
My 700 had just under 9000 miles when I sold it. Bearings were still tight as a drum

Z

z_perry

Mar 7, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the feedback. I have always been around Polaris and got the Pioneer 700 in 2016. Love the Pioneer and the low maintenance unlike Polaris. Guess I will keep on keeping on until I need new bearings.