Jfann13338

Jfann13338

Supporting Member
Sep 2, 2024
New york
Ownership

1. 520

2. 700-2
I’m new to this and I’m getting ready to prep for new tires 28 on stock. Super atv an arms and putting the high country 1000 shocks on my 700. I also have to weld the right front gusset tab that attaches the lower right control arm to the frame it’s starting to pull away. I ride in the Adirondack’s on old looking trailers with huge rocks sticking up all over. I also have to replace the left front axle because of a collapsed boot. But I was power washing and saw this detached blue wire. What the hell is it ? What does it do ? Not causing any noticeable issues. check the photos. Front ended near the differential.

IMG 0534 IMG 0532 IMG 0533

Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!