What did you buy, Holday Sales Recap - With a Poll!

Did you buy more for yourself or other?

• More for me!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More for others!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Its for all of us!

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Didn’t buy anything!

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
A Milwaukee M12 soldering gun to make it easier to do my SxS and boat electrical connections without dragging out extension cords. Now shopping for some new lightweight riding gloves (non heated).

Reactions: Mudwing and Landman
J

JTW

A Milwaukee M12 soldering gun to make it easier to do my SxS and boat electrical connections without dragging out extension cords. Now shopping for some new lightweight riding gloves (non heated).
I have butane one after @Hondasxs and @Neohio suggested it. Made for a good fathers day present!

Reactions: Mudder and Mudwing
D

Dgardner

Oct 13, 2016
Phoenix Az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For others? I ordered the Super ATV winch for my P1K5! Should arrive this week and will be Saturdays project.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'll try to get one weighed tomorrow... Tensor website shows 39 lbs.
Here ya go @JTW - this one shows 37.6
BFFA527C C63C 424A A4B5 C99327628CC0

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
My recent online purchases have been very frustrating to say the least. Bought plow setup on ebay because it was cheapest there. Seller cancelled order and refunded me with apologies that they didn't even have the plow kit. So I found another one for about the same price from a different seller. Guess what? Same thing again - cancelled order, refunded, apologies. WTF

Bought a macbook for my wife on Amazon. 12 hours later, they dropped the price by $50 - nothing I can do.

Bought headlights for a car I'm working on (Amazon). Installed them and the first time it rained one has water in it. Contacted seller and they request pictures. Their email through amazon won't accept pictures, so now I don't know what to do. BTW, a year ago i bought a set of headlights from the same seller for my truck and they also have moisture in them - and they won't do anything about it even though they offered a "lifetime warranty" at the time I bought them. Funny, they don't advertise that anymore! Don't buy from VIPMotoz !!!
Did you find a plow? I can hook u up with a Denali.
But.. stock is thin so we need to discuss it first. Message me if interested.

advertisement
justinjaeger

justinjaeger

Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rock M ATV has the tusk scissor jack for 39$ bucks.
I bought mine for 54 on a Black Friday deal. I called and they game me a 15$ gift card for the price drop.

Reactions: TimG and Russ989
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Vertical mill with DRO
Some tooling for the mill and chuck
Everlast 210 ext tig welder
Everlast 80 amp plasma cutter
7x 12 Horizontal band saw
Rogue Fabrication tubing bender and 1.5 and 1.75 dies
Tig welding consumables and accessories

For family: Disney Cruise
Remainder of a box truck with power tailgate from some asshat in Ohio.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Did you find a plow? I can hook u up with a Denali.
But.. stock is thin so we need to discuss it first. Message me if interested.

I haven't got one yet. I was hoping to not spend a ton on this plow, but options are getting limited. I can get a KFI setup locally for $655 all in. These guys are really pushing the new Moose plow - supposedly it's a really nice setup. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just mad I let my old KFI go with my 500 and not holding some of that money back for a replacement plow...

justinjaeger

justinjaeger

Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I haven't got one yet. I was hoping to not spend a ton on this plow, but options are getting limited. I can get a KFI setup locally for $655 all in. These guys are really pushing the new Moose plow - supposedly it's a really nice setup. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm just mad I let my old KFI go with my 500 and not holding some of that money back for a replacement plow...
I have the 72 in moose plow on my pioneer 1000 and it is great. No push tubes. Get the RM4 (I think that is what it is called). Lifts the blade up pretty high

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have the 72 in moose plow on my pioneer 1000 and it is great. No push tubes. Get the RM4 (I think that is what it is called). Lifts the blade up pretty high
They told me that the new RM5 is an improvement over the RM4 ?? IDK, not much to find online about them as far as reviews. This local shop has been in business since I was a kid and they prefer the Moose setup. They are also a KFI dealer. I dont buy much from them because they are usually more expensive and they just aren't great to deal with most of the time. It's a shame they can't do better since they are a half mile from my house.

justinjaeger

justinjaeger

Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They told me that the new RM5 is an improvement over the RM4 ?? IDK, not much to find online about them as far as reviews. This local shop has been in business since I was a kid and they prefer the Moose setup. They are also a KFI dealer. I dont buy much from them because they are usually more expensive and they just aren't great to deal with most of the time. It's a shame they can't do better since they are a half mile from my house.
Shop around. I’m sure you can do better than whatever they quoted you. I is a big purchase so I’m sure you can find free shipping.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
@JTW and a karaoke machine!!!!!!!
This I got to see in person!!:eek:

OH BAYBEE, YOUUUU!!