Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hard to believe there’d be such a difference in 120 miles….🤔
You at the ranch? When I was a kid it started pouring down rain in the front yard, I looked in the back yard and the sun was out? I played in the back yard.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper and CID
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It’s one thing to take a swipe at the president, he’s a single individual who puts himself out there for criticism or praise. It’s quite another to regularly take a swipe at half the population who have different values and ideologies. We use to be all Americans, but those days are clearly gone………..
Sorry
Not me
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow. I know what 12” is like, lately it seems that’s what we get. Have fun. Do you have a snowblower.
Caper
We don't have that many snows any more, usually have a couple snows a year three or four inches are the norm. We had a good snow a few years back, a two footer, put the blade on the tractor and away I went. That was fun on a Ford 8N with turf tires and no fluid in the rear tires, it actually worked great.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
This was Feb. 17th last year. Been long time since we have seen this much.

20210217 154403

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't know if I've ever told you guy's this true story of one of Smitty's finest hours or not but here goes, Several years ago we installed a duplex sewage lift station for Walmart vendor office, they moved in and about 1.5 years goes bye, the prick Mgr. calls me and starts raising hades with me because the sewer was backed up and the alarm going off. So I scramble a couple guys together, we get there and remove the access to the pumps, look into the pump basin, all you could see was condoms, pulled the pumps wrapped in condoms. I went in and got the Mgr. and showed him the mess and told him if he could shut down the plucking in the office his productivity would probably go up, he never said a word. I sent a very detailed invoice to corp, never heard a word from him after.

• Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I don't know if I've ever told you guy's this true story of one of Smitty's finest hours or not but here goes, Several years ago we installed a duplex sewage lift station for Walmart vendor office, they moved in and about 1.5 years goes bye, the prick Mgr. calls me and starts raising hades with me because the sewer was backed up and the alarm going off. So I scramble a couple guys together, we get there and remove the access to the pumps, look into the pump basin, all you could see was condoms, pulled the pumps wrapped in condoms. I went in and got the Mgr. and showed him the mess and told him if he could shut down the plucking in the office his productivity would probably go up, he never said a word. I sent a very detailed invoice to corp, never heard a word from him after.
🤮🤮
😂
Caper

advertisement