Virtual Classroom Schooling - Watch out for what might be seen by the teacher.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Parents! - If you have children that are learning by virtual classroom because their school is not open you need to read this NOW.
This is totally unacceptable and must be stopped, Sad that a teacher would take screenshots of their students and that a principal would think that school policy extends to your home.

Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun
Yep, a very good example of what police don’t need to be used for....

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Daddydubs is so right. That would just be telling me I need to be totally aware of what the dubblecrossing schools are teaching my children and watching every chance possible. We now have to protect our children from our schools too.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I would have seen this coming from a mile away. A towel or small blanket over the gun rack would have prevented this unnecessary eventuality...

Reactions: Iowamike
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parents! - If you have children that are learning by virtual classroom because their school is not open you need to read this NOW.
This is totally unacceptable and must be stopped, Sad that a teacher would take screenshots of their students and that a principal would think that school policy extends to your home.

Teacher Spying on Student During Virtual Class Sends Cops to Search 11-Year-Old's Home After Spotting a BB Gun
The WORSE part about that BS is the LEOs that are soooooo UNeducated on the law and Constitution so as not to realize there was no LAW broken nor was their service needed nor justified. Instead they should have told the teacher to 'suck it up', the kid was HOME and there was NO violation. There is NO place for being PC in law enforcement.