Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8108
IMG 6719

IMG 6721
IMG 6776

Well this weekend was my daughters bday weekend as mentioned but that left some time with @HoundDog during the night. He rides like we ride! Left turn into the sticks! We blazed many new trails just bouncing through the woods, saw no Polaris out here. Families in tow late night cruising! We were lots better this weekend about watching our late night language for posts.

I love this machine and he sure loves his! These go anywhere and this weekend no problems. I installed my new clutches and fixed steering when we arrived no further problems and I'm so happy with my purchase can't imagine having a different brand its awesome!

Lots of pics and videos to come showing off the capabilities of the the Pioneer 1000. If anyone is on the fence just watch keep in mind 5 people at once in any other rig WILL NOT FOLLOW THIS! A couple spots I wish we had videoed but ran out of storage on the camera. The Garmin is flat out incredible! No extra case or anything it's left mounted day and night on the 1000 and handles lots of abuse. Again thanks for the videos DrF that helped me decide. It's so easy!

The second pic was actually sitting fairly deep in a creek but hard to tell. He climbed onto the roof and me the bank to take pics. Great times!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Playing in the water. We both wanted to go farther but neither are vent lined up yet.
Side note, the 7 gets around great anywhere the 5 goes but takes a little more to turn aroun unfortunatel but you sure don't worry to back into crap! Converts quickly into a darn great cooler holder with immense carrying capabilities! :) load um up!

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Playing in the water. We both wanted to go farther but neither are vent lined up yet.
Side note, the 7 gets around great anywhere the 5 goes but takes a little more to turn aroun unfortunatel but you sure don't worry to back into crap! Most solid rear bumper out there especially for no money into it! Converts quickly into a damn great cooler holder with immense carrying capabilities! :) load um up!
Great vid, not sure if that was music or what in the first one... Gonna have to bring my earplugs in April

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great vid, not sure if that was music or what in the first one... Gonna have to bring my earplugs in April
We're very open to music and have a monster playlist I think you'll be just fine:)ill setup a DrF playlist! I got your numbe just bring that fresh mountain spring water

Redmist

Redmist

Jun 9, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What brand rack to you have on the back? Did you have to extend hitch. Just got back from a Cow Elk hunt with Grand kids and could have used the storage.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Actually I just took a Harbor Fright rack and built a lower receiver for it with two bars to the ROPS. It was really simple actually. But it sits really high so it's out of the way and sits far enough back to allow tailgate to sit flat. It gives a 6 ft bed when rear seat is out. Still has receiver so we can tow. Comes off clean with 4 bolts and a hitch pin but we have left it on because of how useful it is. Really easy and effective here are a couple shots72979cefad9adfff96008cbf88040916 2cc6dd3fe1efc637c10136c358b54266

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Absolutely

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We were talking about it this weekend. There are very few places where someone can't take a Pioneer into but it knows no boundaries, if it won't make it the only options are don't go or tremendous pain. It's a mountain goat!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's not very often we turn around. I hate admitting this but HD is more nuts at the hell Mary's into the abyss then even I and we have lots of that type riding in. The videos just don't do anything justice it's just point the nose and prey even following someone there's no trail you have no idea what's there. Several times one rig will just flat out disappear and it was three feet in front of you. Could be a stump, large rock, downed tree, drop off or sleeping moose under the stuff for all we know. Fun to ride that way!

Reactions: sharp and Chooglin
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Uncharted Territoryo_O Why Not? Its definitely fun! I've plowed some new trails with my PoPo myself...without reverse...came across some downed trees... "Hammer down"... a lessor driver would have been walking! Some dents and scrapes, but the memories were worth it!;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Absolutely! I've never lost sleep over a dent or a scratch. I guess coming from dirtbikes cures that hang up quickly. It's cooler when you remember where something came from though because it's fun conversation later "remember when we got that we were..."

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Great sound in those videos - you can tell how quite the P1K is.
Just a nice growl when you give a bit of gas but you can still here twigs breaking and voices that sound like regular talking (raising the voice not required)

advertisement