P500 UTV snowblower attachment

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
I have the big fancy Ego mower, and its a beast. Was looking into the Ego snowblower a few years back, but it was cheaper to buy a warn provantage plow for my Rubicon, lol, so I went with that. Sold that off last year to a buddy of mine, paid for half my p5 :cool:

The Ego leaf blower eats battery faster than the mower does, lol. But it does quick charge pretty fast, barely have time to finish a beer. Totally worth the cost for Ego, the warranty is fantastic for battery power system. Friend of mine has their chain saw and raves about it.

Reactions: trigger and Jerryg
GAug440

GAug440

Apr 18, 2020
Wi
Ownership

1. 500
I’m glad it’s almost mid-April, we should be done with snow for a while here in Wisconsin. Knock on wood. I run a plow on my p500, plus I have a heavy duty two stage snow blower, as well as a small single stage, I have a long pia driveway with a large circle. Figuring out where to put the snow is always a challenge, because I don’t want large banks. Every snow fall is different, sometimes plowing doesn’t work and only the big two stage will do the job. Sometimes I use the plow to make a windrow, and follow up with the blower to avoid making a big bank. Depending on time of the year makes a big difference too. If you build up big banks early in the season, it just gets harder each time. February or March I don’t mind making bigger banks because they normally won’t last too long. Long story short, its always a little different so having multiple tools is nice.

Reactions: Jerryg