P1000 URGENT HELP Pioneer 1000-5 trail: Hopping/ Popping in 2nd, 4wd, occasionally it’d mode when turning deep and straight

B

Bjohnson46

Sep 12, 2024
Neon, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be updating in next day or so. Does anyone have the service manual to 23 pioneer trail uploaded or could upload? I plan to make sure the diff cable and drive mode cables are adjusted correctly, then move to right rear cv/ axle.

In regards to OEM, would I have to purchase the entire axle cv combo, or only cv joint? Would it be possible that slack came in that right rear axle, from rolling the unit in its side twice? Both on the right side.

Would I be able to feel slack in the axle, without disassembling?

What your thoughts, on the drive line/ axle from the rear center to the front being bad? Its the only axle with a slightest slack?

Side note, The unit does not make the noise in reverse in either direction.

Reactions: ChadD
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be updating in next day or so. Does anyone have the service manual to 23 pioneer trail uploaded or could upload? I plan to make sure the diff cable and drive mode cables are adjusted correctly, then move to right rear cv/ axle.

In regards to OEM, would I have to purchase the entire axle cv combo, or only cv joint? Would it be possible that slack came in that right rear axle, from rolling the unit in its side twice? Both on the right side.

Would I be able to feel slack in the axle, without disassembling?

What your thoughts, on the drive line/ axle from the rear center to the front being bad? Its the only axle with a slightest slack?

Side note, The unit does not make the noise in reverse in either direction.
Not sure but I think you get access to manuals when become a life member of this site?

@Hondasxs ?

Reactions: Jankyeye