solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
and im assuming that you used some type of circular saw to cut it

Yes, hand 7" circular saw , I did not have stationary. With hand saw please use two clams and any long ruler or something straight t guide your cut.
Youtube video how to cut straight with circuar saw.

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
Just an FYI i purchased the Trail Armour skids as a full package. They will price match the SSS offroad ones. It saves you something like $90. I'm not sure if they are better or not( with the drain holes everywhere). They seem like better quality from the pictures. ( AKA a more complete product) If anyone has input let me know.

Reactions: solrus
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just an FYI i purchased the Trail Armour skids as a full package. They will price match the SSS offroad ones. It saves you something like $90. I'm not sure if they are better or not( with the drain holes everywhere). They seem like better quality from the pictures. ( AKA a more complete product) If anyone has input let me know.[/QUOT

Good to see flexibility in pricing and healthy competition .

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think price match is a good start, it will be cheaper for them to send lets say 5-10 skid plates to one location then multiple different and save on shipping. Call them.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I failed to mention before, but I did have to make a minor modification to the trail armor. it was on the front of one of the side pieces where it has the lip that curves up in front of the floorboard. I had to carve it out a little to fit flush. it seemed like the bend was off just slightly, but wasn't a big deal. Overall, very satisfied with the product.