P500 Tusk Rear Window available for P500 !!

M

mikeyd

Aug 3, 2014
Just installed mine today, still unsure about where to attach the bottom flap. Straps seem too short for where I attached them.
I have them wrapped around the cross support where the lower seat mounts point are.
Where else can I put them?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
20160505 122155
I got the one from Rmatv.com
has u shaped zipper window
which is nice...
which ever you pick...
roll it up..before trailering
enjoy

D

Deleted member 3748

Just installed mine today, still unsure about where to attach the bottom flap. Straps seem too short for where I attached them.
I have them wrapped around the cross support where the lower seat mounts point are.
Where else can I put them?
Go up two posts from yours. I had the same question.

M

mikeyd

Aug 3, 2014
If Im looking at the picture right, this looks like the flaps toward the far side. I think Im OK with those.
Im wondering about the large middle flap at the bottom
There are two straps there.
Where do they go?
Thanks!

NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry I must have missed that. The top edge of the rear panel goes just above the rear horizontal roll bar. It velcros to that bar and just rolls over the top of it slightly. Hope that helps
Just started shopping for a rear soft panel/window. Should i assume that it must be rolled up before traveling at 60mph on the highway?

D

Deleted member 3748

Just started shopping for a rear soft panel/window. Should i assume that it must be rolled up before traveling at 60mph on the highway?
Probably. I took mine off for the summer and that's the only season I trailer it around. Now that I think about it, I did trailer it at 60 mph with it on. I wouldn't go 70 with it on though.

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

My rear panel is off now because it's summer and I switched to a half windshield. My soft top is what I really decide to remove or not. At 70+ it's inflated like a balloon. It only takes two minutes to remove so I usually do. If @HUCK and @JTW say the rear panel holds up, I trust them and I'd leave it on.