Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you upset the rig just a little coming into the corner and stand on it all the way it actually settles in and rolls through pretty good. I believe even at high speed the sway bar removed helps for this a lot.
Ask @joeymt33 about the high speed run:)
Love doing that On the back roads here if you make it rock to the outside then just hold it to the floor. It's kinda hard on tires though and my wife does not appreciate going sideways around corners lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love doing that On the back roads here if you make it rock to the outside then just hold it to the floor. It's kinda hard on tires though and my wife does not appreciate going sideways around corners lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yea on hilly switchbacks there’s nothing more fun, gotta be on point in a Pioneer.youre right I think we lost 1/4” tread that night. Don’t do it all that often though just too dangerous. The update did make it more difficult to keep the tires loose though

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea on hilly switchbacks there’s nothing more fun, gotta be on point in a Pioneer.youre right I think we lost 1/4” tread that night. Don’t do it all that often though just too dangerous. The update did make it more difficult to keep the tires loose though

I don’t remember you ever being concerned with a little wear....

It’s a LOT of fun to drift these, a little dust, gravel, or especially rain and you’re having a blast. Hearing the parallel twin growl just invites more

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Didn't some one hit a rock or somthing :D
@lee that sounds like something Jtw would say to get me fired up lol. Thankfully that rock wasn’t on the run with @joeymt33. 25 hurt really bad,lucky to be in a wheelchair at 65. We all need to remember that sometimes.

I don’t remember you ever being concerned with a little wear....

It’s a LOT of fun to drift these, a little dust, gravel, or especially rain and you’re having a blast. Hearing the parallel twin growl just invites more
The I-twin going through the gears especially with exhaust and a snorkel...:)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I’ve decided on tires I believe. Now just to get them lol.
2D2837F4 AAEE 42B0 BDFD CDF8B63491A0

Not necessarily what I was looking for but we did always like the Bighorns just not the 4pl rating so I think 6pl of these will get us through the snow till can possibly upgrade next spring.
Bighorns are fantastic in the snow so we’re excited hopefully the price point won’t bite me but @popeye had good luck and I know how he rides.
Still unsure of which tire we will run in the spring there are so many good things said from the above information. Need a set of rims to go with but that’s 6 months to figure it out

advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got to be a set used ones out there someone will let go of .I was keep mine to put back on it when I trade it in
View attachment 88097
Not necessarily what I was looking for but we did always like the Bighorns just not the 4pl rating so I think 6pl of these will get us through the snow till can possibly upgrade next spring.
Bighorns are fantastic in the snow so we’re excited hopefully the price point won’t bite me but @popeye had good luck and I know how he rides.
Still unsure of which tire we will run in the spring there are so many good things said from the above information. Need a set of rims to go with but that’s 6 months to figure it out

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got to be a set used ones out there someone will let go of .I was keep mine to put back on it when I trade it in

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
There are a couple but full set used is more then these new lol. Plus have better sidewall protection

Reactions: BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
View attachment 88097
I think these are oem 8 ply on the x3. Might look for pull offs on those.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think these are oem 8 ply on the x3. Might look for pull offs on those.
From what I know they might be the Original Bighorns. If so they do have a wider tread width which is longer lasting but don’t hook up as well when slick. Also price point right now. Bighorns are double the price and I can’t believe they’d be double the life.
We loved the Bighorns they grabbed and ride out awesome. I’m down to try a copy.

Reactions: BWAF and Smitty335
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
At some point in time I will have a set of LE wheels for sale..
Hey you’re close and sales to locals aren’t good around here...I may have a chance lol:)

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement