GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They had a sale awhile back that included a winch for around 700. Almost pulled the trigger then. Hindsight is 20/20

advertisement
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Man. That is really nice.

And it looks like it adds a 2" front receiver hitch plus a couple of places to hook a winch on top of being a nice brush guard and a winch mount and a LED light mount.

Probably the coolest accessory I have seen yet.

It doesn't really explain in the description but I assume you mount this in place of the factory bumper and no additional parts required to mount the winch?

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Man. That is really nice.

And it looks like it adds a 2" front receiver hitch plus a couple of places to hook a winch on top of being a nice brush guard and a winch mount and a LED light mount.

Probably the coolest accessory I have seen yet.

It doesn't really explain in the description but I assume you mount this in place of the factory bumper and no additional parts required to mount the winch?
That's what it looks like to me.. PioneerPete has some good photos of the back and how it attaches in his garage album.

Reactions: Crow_Hunter
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This is now officially on my want list.

As soon as I, hopefully, get the "all clear" to go back to work I am putting this and a light bar in my cart in a shameless copy of @PioneerPete 's machine.

I really like that!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, that does really look nice - maybe someday! That huge of a price reduction does give one a feel for their margin, keep this in mind if you get one when it's not on sale, they would probably negotiate. Believe me, they are not selling this at a loss...

advertisement