To the Honda SxS Club - THANK YOU!

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Want to take a moment and say THANK YOU to you all. Past few months has been hard for my personal life. For those that know, it became 2x more demanding yet I wouldn't ask for anything different. I am blessed. My reason for this note is just to say THANK YOU to all the member and new members of The Honda SxS Club.

Though I haven't been able to invest much time tending to the community lately, things have went well. Its the company we bring. The guys (and gals) who want a place to come hang out. Someone to chat with when we have a problem or simple question. Members from all over the country willing to help a new owner a common question instead of belittling them into using the search it when they knew the answer. Tenured members offering their time to work out a problem and find a solution. And total strangers meeting up for a ride or offer a hand installing a modification. This is what makes this community/club so great.

Though we have had our rough days, the past few months have been well. November has been one of the best and smoothest months on record. The community is growing and alive. For those of you who post often, I say THANK YOU.

HondaSxS 2.0 is in the works, yet time is not on my side currently. My goal is to deliver a community more than a forum. A full package that you call home.

Thank You!
@Hondasxs
No Sir Thank You!!!!
Great folks here that are always willing to take a few minutes and help each other.

Happy to join such a great group of folks!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BillsAF1

BillsAF1

Mar 12, 2017
Harrison Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Want to take a moment and say THANK YOU to you all. Past few months has been hard for my personal life. For those that know, it became 2x more demanding yet I wouldn't ask for anything different. I am blessed. My reason for this note is just to say THANK YOU to all the member and new members of The Honda SxS Club.

Though I haven't been able to invest much time tending to the community lately, things have went well. Its the company we bring. The guys (and gals) who want a place to come hang out. Someone to chat with when we have a problem or simple question. Members from all over the country willing to help a new owner a common question instead of belittling them into using the search it when they knew the answer. Tenured members offering their time to work out a problem and find a solution. And total strangers meeting up for a ride or offer a hand installing a modification. This is what makes this community/club so great.

Though we have had our rough days, the past few months have been well. November has been one of the best and smoothest months on record. The community is growing and alive. For those of you who post often, I say THANK YOU.

HondaSxS 2.0 is in the works, yet time is not on my side currently. My goal is to deliver a community more than a forum. A full package that you call home.

Thank You!
@Hondasxs
I'm with you on the "time is not on my side". I'm 55 years old and in January 2017 I was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer though I was never a smoker. My three boys who are all around 30 and I all have Honda quads and for years have taken trips down to the mountain trails. But after chemo and radiation there was no way I could physically drive a quad for a whole weekend. I thought my days of going on these trips was over. Then last spring my boys surprised my with a gently used 2015 Honda Pioneer 700-4. I was overwhelmed and my days of going on the weekend trips is NOT over. While hauling a-- through the woods all weekend thoroughly wears me out, the Pioneer has made it possible for me to be there! I am also blessed! We just returned from Tennessee and are planning our next trip. The Pioneer has also been a huge help to me around the property at home in Ohio. I think they will have to pry my cold fingers from the steering wheel when I finally pass. Thanks Honda SXS Club for helping me learn about the pioneer. See you on the trail.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I'm with you on the "time is not on my side". I'm 55 years old and in January 2017 I was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer though I was never a smoker. My three boys who are all around 30 and I all have Honda quads and for years have taken trips down to the mountain trails. But after chemo and radiation there was no way I could physically drive a quad for a whole weekend. I thought my days of going on these trips was over. Then last spring my boys surprised my with a gently used 2015 Honda Pioneer 700-4. I was overwhelmed and my days of going on the weekend trips is NOT over. While hauling a-- through the woods all weekend thoroughly wears me out, the Pioneer has made it possible for me to be there! I am also blessed! We just returned from Tennessee and are planning our next trip. The Pioneer has also been a huge help to me around the property at home in Ohio. I think they will have to pry my cold fingers from the steering wheel when I finally pass. Thanks Honda SXS Club for helping me learn about the pioneer. See you on the trail.
That is an awesome story!!!! Glad to see your kids are looking out and keeping the tradition alive!!! Enjoy every second of it while you can brother!!!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Sorry to hear of your condition. ..
my family & friends....wish ya
...the best..
sending..prayers & blessings...your way

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Thank You!
@Hondasxs
First off, congrats to you! 2nd, this website is the bomb diggity. Everybody is like minded, and they try to help people seeking info. I also like how there is also some members on here that always have the inside scoop on possible upgrades coming to market, kinda like the front locker for a P5, or portals for a P7. Thank you for making an awesome place for us.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thank “you” for a great forum!

I use to be addicted to forums when I was in my early twenties then never gave them much thought as I got older. Now that I’m...ahem...not it my early twenties, I’m back to the forums thanks to this site. There’s just great people on here...period!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have to second Tramgauge, when I told my wife we were doing the forest ride my wife asked if I knew anyone personally. I told her no but they seem alright on the forum and we had a fantastic time even with my rig overheating, everyone pitched in we cooked and ate we couldn't have asked for a better time.

Hondasxs thank you for creating a place for people to participate in group rides, and share ideas. Also a thank you to the members for making the forum what it is.

Big D.

advertisement