Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Want to take a moment and say THANK YOU to you all. Past few months has been hard for my personal life. For those that know, it became 2x more demanding yet I wouldn't ask for anything different. I am blessed. My reason for this note is just to say THANK YOU to all the member and new members of The Honda SxS Club.

Though I haven't been able to invest much time tending to the community lately, things have went well. Its the company we bring. The guys (and gals) who want a place to come hang out. Someone to chat with when we have a problem or simple question. Members from all over the country willing to help a new owner a common question instead of belittling them into using the search it when they knew the answer. Tenured members offering their time to work out a problem and find a solution. And total strangers meeting up for a ride or offer a hand installing a modification. This is what makes this community/club so great.

Though we have had our rough days, the past few months have been well. November has been one of the best and smoothest months on record. The community is growing and alive. For those of you who post often, I say THANK YOU.

HondaSxS 2.0 is in the works, yet time is not on my side currently. My goal is to deliver a community more than a forum. A full package that you call home.

Thank You!
@Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I think we should thank you!
Thanks,
It takes us all.
There are other "places" on the net. But none like this one. It's the best. Thought I may have built it. It's the members who made it what it is.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I started reading this site to determine which I wanted to buy, a Honda or a Polaris. Then I used the information on here to help with my modifications ( I haven't posted in my "garage" for quite a while ). Now I come here about every day to see what is new with you guys.
THANKS FOR THIS SITE!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks,
It takes us all.
There are other "places" on the net. But none like this one. It's the best. Thought I may have built it. It's the members who made it what it is.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Yes this site doesn't have the usual trolls, we do have some characters ( JTW ). HA! Just kidding JTW!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
This site had a little to do with me buying my Pioneer SXS, and a heckuva lot to do with being glad I did. Even If I live long enough for them to take my keys away, I'll still be here. Many thanks!

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You had to remind of us of just how much MONEY he has cost us didn't you?!?!?

And I was almost convinced that he was doing a good thing for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have to echo DPort on his post. He said everything I was thinking about this site.

We've only had ours for a short time but this site and its members helpful honest posts led us to the purchase and future mod ideas.
So Thank You All

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes. This is a great club. Huge undertaking for you. I very much appreciate all your time. But yes, God and family first.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Want to take a moment and say THANK YOU to you all. Past few months has been hard for my personal life. For those that know, it became 2x more demanding yet I wouldn't ask for anything different. I am blessed. My reason for this note is just to say THANK YOU to all the member and new members of The Honda SxS Club.

Though I haven't been able to invest much time tending to the community lately, things have went well. Its the company we bring. The guys (and gals) who want a place to come hang out. Someone to chat with when we have a problem or simple question. Members from all over the country willing to help a new owner a common question instead of belittling them into using the search it when they knew the answer. Tenured members offering their time to work out a problem and find a solution. And total strangers meeting up for a ride or offer a hand installing a modification. This is what makes this community/club so great.

Though we have had our rough days, the past few months have been well. November has been one of the best and smoothest months on record. The community is growing and alive. For those of you who post often, I say THANK YOU.

HondaSxS 2.0 is in the works, yet time is not on my side currently. My goal is to deliver a community more than a forum. A full package that you call home.

Thank You!
@Hondasxs
Just wanted to say Thank you as well

I dont even own a Honda SXS anymore, but always felt like a member of the family and check back often to see whats going on.

We have a great community here.

jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Thank You!
@Hondasxs
Thanks to you and all the people on the forum for all the help with different problems and mods

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Its hard to believe a couple years ago I found this site after picking up my 15 700-4. I took a chance and asked the wife if she wanted to go to Tennessee and ride with a group of people that I found on the internet. She said "ARE YOU NUTS", I said they seam to be great guys! So we loaded up the 700 and drove 1200 miles one way to ride for a couple days!!!! ( IT WAS COLD AND WET) After meeting a few of the members and riding with them we found a home. This site has been a part of my daily routine ever since, I do my best to help all the current members and all the new members by answering questions and adding new ideas to help with there projects.
This forum has been the most enjoyable( And expensive) thing I have been associated with that I can remember.

THANK YOU Hondasxs.com for the great online family. Tramguage1

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm a member of 3-4 other forums (dog training, welding, drones, etc...)
Anonymity allows forum users to be a total d__k without consequences. I rarely use the other forums any more because the ass_oles are so annoying.
HondaSxS is right, he gave us this forum, but, YOU make this forum a community. YOU make this forum great.

I also check this forum up to 4-5 times a day. I read a lot of post and I wish I could post more.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I have to admit...I am hooked. Strange I even came onto this forum. 99.9% of the time I avoid even opening a "forum" site because of all the crap in them and most of it is just junk you can not trust. But this one is amazing! NEVER have I seen a COMMUNITY in a forum like this one! I am VERY proud to be a apart of it and thankful to everyone who started it, worked it, babied it, grew it, and support it to make it what it is!

advertisement