P1000 Tire Size

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I mistook your username for another guy on here that lives in north Louisiana :). I'd do Terrabites for sure if you do a lot of road riding/hard pack.
Well I mean we do go through mud holes on the trails as most all have some. But I am not building it for just mud. So the Terrabites seem like a decent buy for my stock tires as it will be a while if I decided to up grade wheels.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well I mean we do go through mud holes on the trails as most all have some. But I am not building it for just mud. So the Terrabites seem like a decent buy for my stock tires as it will be a while if I decided to up grade wheels.
I have 27" terrabytes on my Pioneer 500. They are an awesome tire. I also run a lot of paved and dirt roads. They are excellent tires for those conditions. The steering is immediate - had to get used to that, almost rolled the 500 right after installing them because they bite so hard turning on gravel. Off road, It seems like it's always muddy around here. The terrabytes do not clean out very well. Go through some mud and then get on the road and they will throw mud for quite a while. I expected them to be mediocre at best in the mud but they did much better than I expected and that was on a low horsepower machine. I would think on the 1000 they would do even better because the 1000 has enough horsepower to get some faster wheel spin. In any dry conditions, they terrabites are awesome. I would definitely buy them again. Eventually, my 1000 will probably have them.