P1000 Tire size question on OEM Steel wheels (maybe again? Point me in the right direction)

M

Mac

Apr 30, 2015
Awesome. Thank you for the help. I can always get a lot of info from posts but nothing like seeing the same machine with the tires and lights I need for duck hunting. I greatly appreciate the response. Mine is down at camp but I will post pics soon. Thanks again!
I have considered fox front and back but I don’t ride hard. Mostly just putting around deer camp or heading to/from duck blind. Do you think it would make a big difference? If so I am prob in!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have considered fox front and back but I don’t ride hard. Mostly just putting around deer camp or heading to/from duck blind. Do you think it would make a big difference? If so I am prob in!
I wouldn't hesitate getting them, you will appreciate them in the dark going/coming from blinds.

Reactions: Backwoods
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly if you're not trail riding I wouldn't get them. If you needed more clearance maybe you could try the rough country shocks for half the price.