Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Get your tail over here for the July Ozark Ride and be the official videographer!
What time are people getting there Friday? I'm bringing a tent and spend the night Friday, have to leave Saturday a little afternoon, the wife has a class reunion with close High School friends this week end at a lake house and I have to sober up and get home to let the pups out.

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What time are people getting there Friday? I'm bringing a tent and spend the night Friday, have to leave Saturday a little afternoon, the wife has a class reunion with close High School friends this week end at a lake house and I have to sober up and get home to let the pups out.

She's having her 5th year class reunion already?????

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Smitty,

If your talking about the Mulberry ride, @nbomar and I will be there Thursday afternoon.

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 48362

Was a beautiful evening here in the ozarks.

Says you. Me and @Ragnar406 got stuck I a sever thunderstorm at midnight on a night ride at rush springs... you would know but you wussed out! Lol. I did surprise some Rzr guys I think tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Says you. Me and @Ragnar406 got stuck I a sever thunderstorm at midnight on a night ride at rush springs... you would know but you wussed out! Lol. I did surprise some Rzr guys I think tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wussed out huh? Well you know how those mods are @nbomar.

advertisement