JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
One reason is when I break stuff Everywhere has rzr parts sitting on the shelves. And I can find a rzr for sell A Lot easier than a talon. If I can find a talon x4 for a decent price I would consider it though
Ok, but..........you'll be breaking whey more shít on the RZR then you are currently. And just cause I say it to all my buddies with turbo stuff.........in your riding areas, when are you really gonna have room to open'r up that much......before you hit a tree? 😂😂

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, but..........you'll be breaking whey more shít on the RZR then you are currently. And just cause I say it to all my buddies with turbo stuff.........in your riding areas, when are you really gonna have room to open'r up that much......before you hit a tree? 😂😂
I'm not wanting the turbo to race with lol. My brother in law has a xp 1000 and a 19 turbo 1000 with the same set up on both and the turbo turns the 33 in tires way better than the xp. I'm not to sure if I will break more or not because I'm the only one with the pioneer and I break just as much as my buddies do?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't have a dog in this fight . I think you should buy what you want. I did the polaris Razor thing for three years. I had to have Transmission rebuilt , water pump(s) more axles than I can remember. At one time I could hang with the best of them on axle swaps. There were other small issues as well . I won't do it again.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have a dog in this fight . I think you should buy what you want. I did the polaris Razor thing for three years. I had to have Transmission rebuilt , water pump(s) more axles than I can remember. At one time I could hang with the best of them on axle swaps. There were other small issues as well . I won't do it again.
How long ago was that? I’ve heard the new ones are better than they used to be? My uncle bought a one of the RZR when they first came out and it was a piece of junk!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
How long ago was that? I’ve heard the new ones are better than they used to be? My uncle bought a one of the RZR when they first came out and it was a piece of junk!
The early days 6 months after they came out. I know the new ones have the redesigned transmissions and they are much better. Polaris has been making changes in the right direction.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Honestly I’ll probably just try to buy a nice used one if I can. I’ve seen a lot for sale with very low miles.
Bro......there's a reason for that. You'll hardly ever find one with more then 3K miles.......just say'n

I'd hate to see anyone waste $$$ ....... Of all the rubber band SXS brands, the RZR would be a last resort.

My 2 cents........and like Smitty says....... I won't say one more damn thing!!! 😂😂😂

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My son has been a tech at the local Polaris dealership for about 8 yrs. It is probably 90% Polaris atv and sxs in our area. The amount of major service they do on all yrs of rzr including brand new blows my mind. He's replacing a complete wire harness on a 21 turbo now. Seen a guy 2 weekends ago in 900 trail that just died. I towed him 23km back to his truck. I could of got a deal on a Polaris knowing my boys bosses but I went across the road and bought the Pioneer. My son loves workin on it.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bro......there's a reason for that. You'll hardly ever find one with more then 3K miles.......just say'n

I'd hate to see anyone waste $$$ ....... Of all the rubber band SXS brands, the RZR would be a last resort.

My 2 cents........and like Smitty says....... I won't say one more damn thing!!! 😂😂😂
I wish they made the Krx in a 4 seater that’s what I would like. My buddy has 13,000 on his 2017 and not much more problems than I’ve had and my brother in law has 5,000 so I’m not to worried about going into a rzr lol

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My neighbor across the street has had 3 RZRs in the last 6 yrs. His latest is a 21’ 4 seat turbo. just like the others, hes always fixing something thats broke. I can hear him cussing at it daily 😂 But he keeps going back to the well🤣
his own fault. He stares at my Talon when pull out to head up to the cabin

NoHomo 🤨

advertisement