IMG_1976.JPG

P1000m5 The Rebuild And Life Of "clutch".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So how does “sidework” work exactly o_O
A car sometimes needs to be done cheaper then the shop can do it so I do it. I’m a whore. Especially when Clutch needs something!
Next weekend got one for Tiger and he’s helping on Clutch that’s a really fair trade!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A car sometimes needs to be done cheaper then the shop can do it so I do it. I’m a whore. Especially when Clutch needs something!
Next weekend got one for Tiger and he’s helping on Clutch that’s a really fair trade!
That’s cool! I like whores:cool: Someday I hope to take advantage of some of the “sidework” action. I hear you aim to please and never have complaints;)

advertisement
J

JTW

No. I was originally going to do my last one white but thought against it. I think it would look funny to have parts of it covered up with the roof and stuff plus when the enclosure is on it wouldn’t look right. If it was all bad ass like Snuffs I’d do it.
View attachment 92217
Decided to run factory again so enclosure fits plus it’s lighter then building but damn the factory has a lot of slag. Tempted to clean it up but it’d be a long job. Makes me feel good about my welds and cleanup though! Damn it’s rough! Yami does a much nicer job.
That is f***ing shameful! The weld I mean..

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watch out for tiger. He will drink all your beer, knock over your trash cans and impregnate your dog!

advertisement