P1000 TALON'S Competition. Brace yourselves

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
WOW! I'm 31 years old and hit the dunes on a 1990 CR500 with all the possible motor work a guy can do, I jump it way too far, Climb stuff i have no business climbing, and wreck (gracefully) God willing I will do that for another 30 years.. I have the pioneer 1000-5 it does ok but its a heavy pig.. IN MY OPINION I think would be an awesome sand dunes beast for night rides and when I get too sore from holding the front wheel down... I think there is a huge market for it! Has anyone seen whats happening at the dunes anymore? Most vehicles are carrying one maybe 2 people and most are Buggies anyway, Very few four-wheelers.. Not stirring it up, just sayin I would really enjoy it on the side, like a tiny little rocket with a mean lightbar!
My opinion is based on the riding we do. Which is in the woods on a mountain. Can't really see this being very popular around my neck of the woods. However, on different terrain I could see it being much different.

Last edited:
Reactions: pct and strongbuilt
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The ole 400 pilots where way ahead of there time and very pricey but they handled great and ran like a bat out hell but they weren't a good
that good on trails of the day because they were all for atvs

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The RS1 weighs almost he same as the 1000 XP, but can only carry 1 person. I could see if the weight was dramatically different how it might be beneficial to take away the seat..but really what advantage does it have over the 2 seater besides better visibility?

Reactions: pct
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You will find out one day that chicks and beer are overrated at the end of the day the side by side will always be there plus if the chick leaves she will take all your beer and your side by side plus your dog and your money

When that day comes I will be dead.................LOL