P1000 TALON'S Competition. Brace yourselves

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bungees 2THERE IS 2 OPTIONS; ROOF OR HOOD!

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You will find out one day that chicks and beer are overrated at the end of the day the side by side will always be there plus if the chick leaves she will take all your beer and your side by side plus your dog and your money

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is a good looking machine but its still a polaris, Ill stay with Honda !

Reactions: Farmer
advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's cool for those who want it, but a SxS without the "XS" part seems like it defeats the purpose to some degree. I'm sure it will sell well.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
You will find out one day that chicks and beer are overrated at the end of the day the side by side will always be there plus if the chick leaves she will take all your beer and your side by side plus your dog and your money
Haha I'm plenty old enough trust me. That's why I chose a wife who makes good money Lol. Worst case scenario we'll be splitting it right down the middle. Which means I'll have plenty of beer and a SxS. I'll need new company though so I'll probably pickup a new dog if she takes the current one ;)

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
It's cool for those who want it, but a SxS without the "XS" part seems like it defeats the purpose to some degree. I'm sure it will sell well.
I was thinking the same thing! I honestly don't see it selling very well. Could be wrong but I think most people like riding with other people. Should be awesome for racing but that's about it IMO.

M

Mlaz81

Dec 24, 2017
Madison OH
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
No point in even talking about this "talon". No timeline in sight when they will even release it. Knowing Honda, by the time it does come, Polaris will be leagues ahead of it in regards to everything, except quality and reliability. On top of that it won't be seriously updated for many, many years while Polaris continues to innovate and push forward.

Reactions: strongbuilt
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow that new'' ACE'' looks fast,and from the design I bet It rolls over and over and over again.But really really really fast.
It is not as nice as the Can am On Nbomars thread.....And how is it a SXS...o_O?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was thinking the same thing! I honestly don't see it selling very well. Could be wrong but I think most people like riding with other people. Should be awesome for racing but that's about it IMO.
I said the same thing about the Ace (sales wise). Seems like they are selling fairly well. If it only has one seat then I gotta ask myself if maybe I would just get a quad.

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WOW! I'm 31 years old and hit the dunes on a 1990 CR500 with all the possible motor work a guy can do, I jump it way too far, Climb stuff i have no business climbing, and wreck (gracefully) God willing I will do that for another 30 years.. I have the pioneer 1000-5 it does ok but its a heavy pig.. IN MY OPINION I think would be an awesome sand dunes beast for night rides and when I get too sore from holding the front wheel down... I think there is a huge market for it! Has anyone seen whats happening at the dunes anymore? Most vehicles are carrying one maybe 2 people and most are Buggies anyway, Very few four-wheelers.. Not stirring it up, just sayin I would really enjoy it on the side, like a tiny little rocket with a mean lightbar!

advertisement