Talon Trim levels - 2024

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
All this talk of capability reminds me of thr time I took my Big Red 3 wheeler to Rush Offroad.

I went with 2 RZRs and a Ranger 900, one the RZRs was a right pile of s*** and the other was sorta new.

The first RZR made it 2 feet off the trailer and exploded the front differential, again

The other one was constantly throwing temperature lights and CEL all day

Me and the Ranger were cruising together and he asked if I was hearing a noise, I stopped and it wasn't coming from my 30 yr old machine but his, the drivers side wheel was falling off. Luckily for him he had a toolbox full of stuff to keep his piece of s*** together.

I rode all day with no issues, and no rear brakes. Never let anyone laugh you back on the trailer. I put that old girl anywhere you had the gall to sit on the seat and it went.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Experience and ability means an awful lot.
I try to make myself better each time out.

Following talented drivers and paying attention has been invaluable to me (as has noticing mistakes others make, and learning from my own).

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
All this talk of capability reminds me of thr time I took my Big Red 3 wheeler to Rush Offroad.

I went with 2 RZRs and a Ranger 900, one the RZRs was a right pile of s*** and the other was sorta new.

The first RZR made it 2 feet off the trailer and exploded the front differential, again

The other one was constantly throwing temperature lights and CEL all day

Me and the Ranger were cruising together and he asked if I was hearing a noise, I stopped and it wasn't coming from my 30 yr old machine but his, the drivers side wheel was falling off. Luckily for him he had a toolbox full of stuff to keep his piece of s*** together.

I rode all day with no issues, and no rear brakes. Never let anyone laugh you back on the trailer. I put that old girl anywhere you had the gall to sit on the seat and it went.
Was that you we saw at Coalmont?

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The "S" models should be about gone by now, but as the others have said, if you do find one at a dealer walk away, there's too many updates/upgrades to consider one at this point.

That leaves the width & suspension..... the X is 4" narrower and a bit shorter than the R, Honda made some updates to improve the turning radius so that's a moot point.
My opinion on the LV is if your running fast it's awesome, if not it's a waste of money and one more thing to break.
I had the same thought but I haven't f***ed it up yet. The light is on for the steering angle crap but the lv still works fine.

Reactions: Coeus and 906UP