Talon Talon Switch Plate and Volt Meter

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
Will the Honda volt meter that is used in the Talon switch plate fit a standard opening for a Carling switch in an after marker switch plate? If so, can the volt meter be purchased as a stand alone item or does anyone know of a horizontal volt meter that will fit a Carling switch plate opening?

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks for the response. I will keep looking for a Carling size voltmeter that is horizontal.

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
I believe you’re looking for something like this: MICTUNING Universal Rocker Style Dual USB Car Charger (for iPhone 6 6S Plus Mobile Device, Blue LED Digital Display Voltmeter Monitor Battery Voltage(Blue)) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078LWFTZZ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for something to fit the horizontal hole in my XTC plate. I ended up buying the one you have listed and put it in a vertical hole. The MICTUNING switch body is .83" and the holes in the XTC plate are .81". I used a dremel to make the hole bigger.
Switch Panel 1 s

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
The voltmeter that comes with the Talon switch kit is not Carling sized.

Do you know if the 5 holes for switches are Carling sized?

Anyone know if the Honda switch plate or voltmeter can be bought as separate items. I know there are other suppliers such as XTC that have switch plates available and will probably be a lot cheaper than Honda if Honda sells them as a separate item.