Talon Front Bumper Needed - 2020 Talon 1000X-4 FL (Orange) - (Resolved)

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
The front bumper on my Talon listed in the description above met it's fate with a boulder in Moab. The good news is that it crumpled and saved the front diff. Anyone know where I can get an OEM one for a decent price? I know that there are non-OEM options out there, but they are pricey and I cannot find one that I like.

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

The front bumper on my Talon listed in the description above met it's fate with a boulder in Moab. The good news is that it crumpled and saved the front diff. Anyone know where I can get an OEM one for a decent price? I know that there are non-OEM options out there, but they are pricey and I cannot find one that I like.

I'll look in the scratch and dent pile upstairs tomorrow, we may have a good takeoff bumper as well.

Would another color be an option?

Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'll look in the scratch and dent pile upstairs tomorrow, we may have a good takeoff bumper as well.

Would another color be an option?
No issues with a takeoff, but strongly prefer the 2020 orange.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No issues with a takeoff, but strongly prefer the 2020 orange.
I think the oem’s are all
black. my Talon is orange and had a black bumper. Id go non oem That protects your lights. Big $ If u hit those just sayin…

advertisement
Steve-O-Utah

Steve-O-Utah

Jul 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X
Brand new OEM for $92. Thanks so much. You saved me money and pointed me to exactly what I needed!

20220929 160436