Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
maybe you know ho to reset i4wd step by step? I saw video on the YT, but I do not understand American English well, so maybe you can help me please :)
Not sure if this is the one u saw? Its from one of our members, shouldn't be hard to follow

D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
Not sure if this is the one u saw? Its from one of our members, shouldn't be hard to follow
yeah, this one, I do not understand what he says, I need like text step-by step, this is what I mean

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
yeah, this one, I do not understand what he says, I need like text step-by step, this is what I mean
After listing to his video, looks like there is a plug under the seat ypu have to jump out (pic at bottom) then you cycle your key on and off 3 times while depressing the brake and letting off the brake . The i4wd will blink then shut off. After you do this sequence it should reset the i4wd. Might take you a few trys to get it. Hope this helps
IMG 6154

Reactions: TripleB and Smittyp
D

Daniil

May 1, 2023
Lithuania
Ownership

1. Talon X
After listing to his video, looks like there is a plug under the seat ypu have to jump out (pic at bottom) then you cycle your key on and off 3 times while depressing the brake and letting off the brake . The i4wd will blink then shut off. After you do this sequence it should reset the i4wd. Might take you a few trys to get it. Hope this helps
View attachment 385673
seems more easy then on the video ) Ill try tomorrow