Takeover week 2017

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Video from the incident lol. Rocks work great as brakes. Cruising with Hondasxs and group having fun

Made the rest of trip one way and turned around at the gas station
View attachment 41675

Tough ass "farm rig"!! Was fun riding with everyone omg!! Can't wait to get back going!
ouch!!! my wife and I watched the video,she asked me if you showed when you hit, then wham,I really hate it when that happens. Glad you guys are ok though.

J

Jshell3

@nbomar was right about this app.

Maplets

Gps overlays on official pamphlet handout maps.

Used it yesterday. Didn't get lost, either. (Just scared). Ha!

IMG 5036

IMG 5037

advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Now you guys have had a chance to use those lighted whips at night. I love the looks they have... which whip do you recommend?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
4d23092a3eb1882af054e00c0dfe240c
Thanks to everyone for helping with parts and labor! She rolls solid again. Woke up with nasty hangover to the sound of machines. Open the door to everyone tearing my rig apart. Awesome! Great damn guys here! Anazig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 41781
Thanks to everyone for helping with parts and labor! She rolls solid again. Woke up with nasty hangover to the sound of machines. Open the door to everyone tearing my rig apart. Awesome! Great damn guys here! Anazig

I've always thought it's more fun fixing someone else's than to work on my own. Glad to see you are back up and running. Hope you all have a blast!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
View attachment 41781

I agree there is some great guys there, the guys I rode with done the same thing when I broke my steering mechanism.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 41781

Love to hear that...never leave a brother hangin'. That's just good people!

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 41781

You guys make us Honda owners proud!!

advertisement