Takeover and CoronaVirus - UPDATED 3-24-2020

J

JTW

With that said... this was put out today by the COE. Granted it’s federal but you know states are going to follow their lead. There is soooo much over reaction going on!
CCE75820 C3A9 4426 9013 E476F50851E3

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ingles is the large grocery chain in our region. My buddy's brother is a delivery driver for their fuel pump stations at all the grocery store locations. My buddy told me today that his brother's bosses, stated that there will be one more shipment of gas and then no more. Obviously I cannot confirm this, but if this is the case, I'm imagining that most everywhere else won't have any gasoline either. Who knows for how long???? This would certainly affect getting there, riding and getting back home. If this is actually true, I'd like to suggest TO or not, you may want to stock up on fuel as well as TP and sanitizer for your bungholios....Or invent a wood gasification system for your Pioneers! and Btw, @JTW It's "Paid, not payed"

advertisement
JethroBarnwell

JethroBarnwell

Apr 7, 2018
Upstate South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I understand that the organization must do what it deems best and I support whatever decision they reach.
That being said:
Unless I am incapacitated I will be there. If the Takeover is cancelled I'll still be there. If the resort is closed, I'll still be there. I have lodging reservations near a trail head and have already scheduled time off work so I'll be there. My lodging is at a private, lesser known Mom & Pop place and unlikely to succumb to the current hysteria being experienced by all the "Sheeple" and unlikely to participate. If I must, I'll sleep in my truck, but I'll be there and Ill ride! I'm certain others will also be there so one way or another we will be riding the trails. Say hello when we meet on the trails and I'll shake your hand!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
With that said... this was put out today by the COE. Granted it’s federal but you know states are going to follow their lead. There is soooo much over reaction going on! View attachment 190374
Man that’s lame I don’t get it. Insane move imho, gotta let people out to do a few things it’s America isn’t it? Don’t see where that effects anything if people are careful
I love you standing tall for what you believe and I’d be right there with ya if lived closer!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I understand that the organization must do what it deems best and I support whatever decision they reach.
That being said:
Unless I am incapacitated I will be there. If the Takeover is cancelled I'll still be there. If the resort is closed, I'll still be there. I have lodging reservations near a trail head and have already scheduled time off work so I'll be there. My lodging is at a private, lesser known Mom & Pop place and unlikely to succumb to the current hysteria being experienced by all the "Sheeple" and unlikely to participate. If I must, I'll sleep in my truck, but I'll be there and Ill ride! I'm certain others will also be there so one way or another we will be riding the trails. Say hello when we meet on the trails and I'll shake your hand!
;)

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m going... cabin is paid for. Trailer will be ready for dry camping if need be. 8 billion people on the planet and 6500 have died from this. It’s all bulls***!!
NO doubt about it. All these closing are doing more harm to our nation than the dead from the virus will do. MANY folks live pay check to pay check LITERALLY. The closing of so many business can and WILL put many folks in another type grave, they will not be able to climb out of!!!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
If law permits, I say have it. People should be able to make their own decisions beyond that. Many of us will likely go if its open anyway.

If this virus continues to be an issue, you could potentially cancel the meal, music, and do the raffle in a way to avoid a large group of people being together. Maybe do the bucket system at registration where you buy tickets and put in the bucket associated with the items you are interested in. Then draw tickets and list winning numbers for pick up. I'd don't see an issue with small groups of people riding the trails.

To limit your liability you could "officially" cancel the event and let everyone show up at their own will.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was just sent to me by another friend of mine in Idaho

I have a friend that works for a cable company I believe or a telecommunications company, I can’t remember which. He said he believes there is a major shut down coming because he was just given paperwork that will enable him to get through checkpoints as he called it…

advertisement