DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like mine a lot! No risk of sunburn even for my pale ass! And it’s very durable it has held me upright against rocks and trees and cliff sides and everything. Just a few scratched to show for it.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love mine, can see out of it yet it blocks the heat of the sun. Truthfully I can’t imagine having a solid black roof, it would suck vs having a full size sunroof that is tinted.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like mine a lot! No risk of sunburn even for my pale ass! And it’s very durable it has held me upright against rocks and trees and cliff sides and everything. Just a few scratched to show for it.
I'm fairly new here, so apologize in advance for the off-the-wall comment . . . in many circles it's considered quite bad form to operate a vehicle with your pale ass both pointed skyward and bare. As a former cop, I've found it best to endeavor to always keep it where the sun don't shine whilst driving. To do otherwise, you might expect handling to be severely compromised. The upside (if your implied one weren't enough) is you will doubtless attract lots of attention, both welcome (maybe) or not so much (likely).

Just sayin' :)