P1000 SuperATV see through roof

M

misterkit

Jun 30, 2016
ny
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just picked a 2017 1000-5 delux and am looking for a roof. Does anyone here have experience with the clear flat see through roof from SuperATV.com? Wondering how scratch resistant it is or if it can support highway speeds. Is it better than the Honda roof?

Reactions: Jshell3
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just picked a 2017 1000-5 delux and am looking for a roof. Does anyone here have experience with the clear flat see through roof from SuperATV.com? Wondering how scratch resistant it is or if it can support highway speeds. Is it better than the Honda roof?

I was looking at getting the super ATV roof myself, until I seen it in person. I didn't care for the over all finished look. The main thing that stood out was how it just laid on foam pading, which is exposed from the side. Not only did it look unappealing wouldn't think it would hold up very well. All that being said I went with the factory top. It was very easy to install and was like a $100.00 cheaper through Rocky Mountain ATV.

Reactions: misterkit
Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking at getting the super ATV roof myself, until I seen it in person. I didn't care for the over all finished look. The main thing that stood out was how it just laid on foam pading, which is exposed from the side. Not only did it look unappealing wouldn't think it would hold up very well. All that being said I went with the factory top. It was very easy to install and was like a $100.00 cheaper through Rocky Mountain ATV.
Cheaper than the Super ATV top that is.

Reactions: misterkit
M

misterkit

Jun 30, 2016
ny
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks!! That does help. Seems like a good idea but could be better.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love my Honda hard top.

N

Nurm

Nov 15, 2016
Yooper
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the super ATV tinted flat top. It has seen a lot of abuse and has held up well. I like having some light coming through. I trailer it everywhere and no issues.

Reactions: Arizona and trigger
Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Does anyone have a hard top for the 1K5er or know a place that sells them at a good deal. I looked on the vendor section but didn't see anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have a hard top for the 1K5er or know a place that sells them at a good deal. I looked on the vendor section but didn't see anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are several online that might give you good prices. Babbits is one I just looked at for a part price.

advertisement