pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had some bad luck a while back with my pioneer the old saying Im just going to my buddies about 5mi from
my house and on a good road bit me in the but no helmet or seat belt on I can't honestly tell you what happened but I ended up in icu for 7 or 8 days in there for 10 before getting home I had 8 or 9 staples in my head two broke ribs a brused lung 7 stiches in my hand and some in my upper lip and a broken back which it took surgery to repair they had to put a spacer and a cage around it with pins to hold it in place and going on 64 I can think of many things to happen than this HaHa I am doing ok but it is going to take time the doc said in 6 months if all goes well I should be good to go But if I would have have my seat belt on I don't think it would have been more than some bruises So please guys put your seat belts on I was lucky the doc said I was lucky to be still here and able to walk from what I can tell the upper ball joint broke and caused it all but I have no memory of what happened
Paul

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Again I’m really sorry to hear what happened to you my friend! I’m hoping for a good recovery where you might be comfortable to get back out and enjoy what you love. It’s great to have you back in here and giving a warning to all.
It’s amazing how quickly something can happen to anyone. Seatbelts are of upmost importance and even the factory belts have saved us a couple times.

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My pioneer was totaled and is gone I was thinking of buying it back but they wanted to much for it and with the motor problems I had with it
it was best to let it go

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had some bad luck a while back with my pioneer the old saying Im just going to my buddies about 5mi from
my house and on a good road bit me in the but no helmet or seat belt on I can't honestly tell you what happened but I ended up in icu for 7 or 8 days in there for 10 before getting home I had 8 or 9 staples in my head two broke ribs a brused lung 7 stiches in my hand and some in my upper lip and a broken back which it took surgery to repair they had to put a spacer and a cage around it with pins to hold it in place and going on 64 I can think of many things to happen than this HaHa I am doing ok but it is going to take time the doc said in 6 months if all goes well I should be good to go But if I would have have my seat belt on I don't think it would have been more than some bruises So please guys put your seat belts on I was lucky the doc said I was lucky to be still here and able to walk from what I can tell the upper ball joint broke and caused it all but I have no memory of what happened
Paul
Glad your ok. Make sure you take it easy to get the best recovery. Sounds like you should be healed up by takeover. Lol

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Life is just so precious. Glad you made it. Just 'cause your old Pioneer is gone doesn't mean that you have to be gone from here. Post up those pictures to keep the rest of us on track! Get better quickly.

advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Paul
Man i hate it for ya..but glad you're back an doin better

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
my house and on a good road bit me in the but no helmet or seat belt on I can't honestly tell you what happened but I ended up in icu for 7 or 8 days in there for 10 before getting home I had 8 or 9 staples in my head two broke ribs a brused lung 7 stiches in my hand and some in my upper lip and a broken back which it took surgery to repair they had to put a spacer and a cage around it with pins to hold it in place and going on 64 I can think of many things to happen than this HaHa I am doing ok but it is going to take time the doc said in 6 months if all goes well I should be good to go But if I would have have my seat belt on I don't think it wo:(uld have been more than some bruises So please guys put your seat belts on I was lucky the doc said I was lucky to be still here and able to walk from what I can tell the upper ball joint broke and caused it all but I have no memory of what happened
Paul
Glad to have you back! I'm going to try to curb my riding style and keep Rooster in top shape. A friend of mine had a terrible crash in his Mule that had bad brakes. He's been in the hospitable for two weeks now, they gave him a 50 50 chance of living the first day. I tell my self slow down and enjoy life! I bought a Scorpion EXO helmet 6 weeks ago and been wearing it ever since and seat belt! The Talon is defiantly on the back burner now, think the sport models need to be ridden on a track with no trees.:(

advertisement