P500 skid plates

C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I put the SxS offroad UHMW skid plate and A arm guards on mine before I had 5 miles on it. It's expensive, but so are all the parts it protects. I have gone over a lot of rocks and hit pretty hard on some and it still looks like new. Get what you pay for. I called them and they cut a little deal since I was buying the A Arm guards at the same time.

Reactions: Mudder
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I put the SxS offroad UHMW skid plate and A arm guards on mine before I had 5 miles on it. It's expensive, but so are all the parts it protects. I have gone over a lot of rocks and hit pretty hard on some and it still looks like new. Get what you pay for. I called them and they cut a little deal since I was buying the A Arm guards at the same time.

I've just installed this skid plate, and I have the A-arm guards. I'm second guessing putting these on, and considering returning them. Seems like they would trap a lot of mud, muck. I do rinse the bottom regularly, but still. Also corn stalks, etc . . .

Reactions: Mudder
C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I chose holding mud vs sticks and stumps poking up through the CV boot from the bottom. All depends on type of terrain you ride in I guess.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
very true. I suppose I could try them for a while.