P1000 Simple question. What are the vents for?

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Next to the cupholders on the driver and passenger side there are two vents. First time I’ve ever noticed those suckers. I assume they can’t be for the heater because too many people talk about installing one! What are those little buggers?

Reactions: sharp
Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
9AFF6792 460D 41E5 9FC7 3A1954F5E4F4
I don’t know the nets were off the day it was delivered and I never put them up :) Here’s a picture! That’s what it is, it sure looks identical to like a heater vent.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 101655 I don’t know the nets were off the day it was delivered and I never put them up :) Here’s a picture! That’s what it is, it sure looks identical to like a heater vent.
@BigOL3 is correct. If you remove the wind blocker for your doors, the door net clips into place right there.

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@BigOL3 is correct. If you remove the wind blocker for your doors, the door net clips into place right there.

Oh yeah, I guess that’s why the nets weren’t on, I had the fabric doors! Of course I haven’t had those on either since it was delivered Lol. First thing I did was take them off and store them! Which is why I don’t know what that is :)

Another misleading statement from Honda! Easily removable doors.. I don’t think taking out six bolts on two hinges is what I would categorize as easy! I’d categorize it as standard, run-of-the-mill, different than any other door in America.

Every door has hinges and bolts or screws LOL.

Thanks guys I figured somebody would know what they were in short order!!!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah, I guess that’s why the nets weren’t on, I had the fabric doors! Of course I haven’t had those on either since it was delivered Lol. First thing I did was take them off and store them! Which is why I don’t know what that is :)

Another misleading statement from Honda! Easily removable doors.. I don’t think taking out six bolts on two hinges is what I would categorize as easy! I’d categorize it as standard, run-of-the-mill, different than any other door in America.

Every door has hinges and bolts or screws LOL.

Thanks guys I figured somebody would know what they were in short order!!!
You can just barely make out the edge of the buckle in your picture.