Multi Silverton, CO

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Only that people will have to trailer there SXS’s out of town, and apparently rentals will have to move or close up.

Trailers themselves will be their next problem. I stayed at one of the motels last summer and there was barely enough parking for vehicles without trailers let alone a truck and trailer with a SxS on it. The whole town will be full of trucks and trailers where no one will be able to find a parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Trailers themselves will be their next problem. I stayed at one of the motels last summer and there was barely enough parking for vehicles without trailers let alone a truck and trailer with a SxS on it. The whole town will be full of trucks and trailers where no one will be able to find a parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly!!! If only everyone would follow the rules we wouldn’t even be talking about this, but alas.......

Reactions: K9Paco
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Yes, Moab's struggling with this issue and it is caused by excess revving and noise in town and the residential areas - especially early and late in the day. I love that Utah passed the street legal law but we have to be respectful and understand that UTVs make more noise. If we sneak around a bit more, fewer people will notice and get angry.

Good luck. Most people are too stupid to understand that.