P1000 Share your Pioneer 1000 Photo's

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Just pick up my new 1000-5, here are some pics
I have a similar trailer and got a Scorpion Coating in it (similar to Linex). Among other things, it will be my red neck Toy Hauler during hunting season.
IMG 2172

Oh yeah - I guess I better put a picture of a pioneer in this thread.

IMG 2137

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sweet, like it. I was just going to coat the flooring with good deck stain. What size trailer did you end up with? Also I moved the spare tire to the front so I would not nail it with the 1000-5 some time. Great job on the flooring!

Reactions: Biteme
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a similar trailer and got a Scorpion Coating in it (similar to Linex). Among other things, it will be my red neck Toy Hauler during hunting season.
View attachment 8723

Oh yeah - I guess I better put a picture of a pioneer in this thread.

View attachment 8725

I am about to buy a 20' enclosed and turn it into a toyhauler , never considered Linex on the floors.

Great idea.

Reactions: Biteme and JACKAL
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Sweet, like it. I was just going to coat the flooring with good deck stain. What size trailer did you end up with? Also I moved the spare tire to the front so I would not nail it with the 1000-5 some time. Great job on the flooring!
Mine is a 7 x 14 with a 20" V-nose - so more like a 16' without the extra overall length. Some of the sites I go to are pretty tight so I like to keep the trailer size to a minimum.

If I take the door off the Pioneer before I load it, I can get out and walk to the trailer door. Gotta park tight against one side though.

They did a real nice job on the Linex. I figure I can make real mess in there and just spay it out when I get home.

You can also buy a Linex-type product by the gallon but not sure how good it is. I'm guessing not as durable as the coating I got.

Reactions: Biteme and Hometeam
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can also buy a Linex-type product by the gallon but not sure how good it is. I'm guessing not as durable as the coating I got.

Not durable unless it's hot sprayed the DIY stuff is cheaper for a reason.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi, thanks for the info about taking off the door to squeeze out. It is all kind or new to me, only have 12 miles on 1000. Still adding more lights and music system on it. Do you also have the soft side doors? Have not looked yet but how hard is it to remove one to get out? Have been crawling out the back and I'm getting too old for that. Thanks, Franz

Reactions: Biteme and JimmyA
blackdog2086

blackdog2086

Jul 31, 2015
I know. It's just another picture of a stock 1000 camo........but this one is mine. I was a bit surprised by the size of the machine when I was loading it into my trailer which is 6 x 10. Didn't have much room to spare. I have a hard roof, drop in bed liner and glass windshield ordered and supposedly will have them by early next week. Thought I'd throw in a pic under the hood just because every pic I've seen of it so far have been red.
AY8K0628
AY8K0635
AY8K0641
AY8K0640

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Hi, thanks for the info about taking off the door to squeeze out. It is all kind or new to me, only have 12 miles on 1000. Still adding more lights and music system on it. Do you also have the soft side doors? Have not looked yet but how hard is it to remove one to get out? Have been crawling out the back and I'm getting too old for that. Thanks, Franz
I don't have the soft door ..... yet. Hopefully you can still just pulls the 2 hinge pins out and the door comes off.
I loaded mine up today and parked about 3 inches away from the wall on the drivers side. I had room to open the passenger door and walk out. 16 inches on the passenger side.
Do you think I will have any trouble with the axle or tire wear with the machine loaded 7 inches off center?
The trailer is parked on a bit of hill here - it's not the weight of the pioneer that makes it look tilted.
IMG 2200

Reactions: Biteme and JimmyA
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great picture. Every time I see your flooring it makes me envious. I took off the passenger door other day and the two hinge pins were jammed in there tight surrounded by plastic door molding. Grinded some metal off of pin heads to ease replacement. Should be easier to get out inside the trailer. I don't think you will have any issues parking rig offside in trailer, that is beefy dual axle trailer and can handle much heavier load. Just keep tire pressure up to specs. Happy trails, Franz

Duane

Duane

May 15, 2015
St. George Utah
Any
ideas on how to close the gap in the roof at the center divider to keep the dust from coming over the top?
"Breakaway mirror from atv trek on Amazon.

I added some pipe insulation under the roof on the rails, I noticed it vibrates at the center section.great success on noise reduction.

advertisement
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great idea about the pipe insulation for front soft doors, will look into that. Good to see you got side mirrors to work with the soft doors. Finally received my Quadratec jeep side windows yesterday and will install them by bolting them to same area as your mirrors. They will be removable for ease of entry into enclosed trailer. Happy trails, Franz

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very cool looking sporttrack. Congratulations. Now you can start emptying your bank account by adding extra equipment. Will try to add some pics of what you might need. You can never have enough lights, maybe you might want to make it street legal for the occasional ride into towns to get groceries? How about winch and front hitch receiver, makes it easier to move trailers around long driveways. Side mirrors are a must so you can see who is coming up your six. Music system so you can enjoy your tunes? Happy trails, Franz100 0933 100 0934 100 0938 100 0940

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Very cool looking sporttrack. Congratulations. Now you can start emptying your bank account by adding extra equipment. Will try to add some pics of what you might need. You can never have enough lights, maybe you might want to make it street legal for the occasional ride into towns to get groceries? How about winch and front hitch receiver, makes it easier to move trailers around long driveways. Side mirrors are a must so you can see who is coming up your six. Music system so you can enjoy your tunes? Happy trails, FranzView attachment 9037 View attachment 9038 View attachment 9040 View attachment 9039
Thanks

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Very cool looking sporttrack. Congratulations. Now you can start emptying your bank account by adding extra equipment. Will try to add some pics of what you might need. You can never have enough lights, maybe you might want to make it street legal for the occasional ride into towns to get groceries? How about winch and front hitch receiver, makes it easier to move trailers around long driveways. Side mirrors are a must so you can see who is coming up your six. Music system so you can enjoy your tunes? Happy trails, FranzView attachment 9037 View attachment 9038 View attachment 9040 View attachment 9039

Did you put the street legal lights on? And where did you get them? They look good and I was wanting to put some on mine since ride the road a lot!

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you put the street legal lights on? And where did you get them? They look good and I was wanting to put some on mine since ride the road a lot!
Hi there, I had my dealership do the street legal kit to conform with DOT. It includes such items as turn signals, horn, mirrors, lighted license plate, etc. depending on your local DOT regulations. Now in certain counties can drive it legally around town. The more rural the better. The extra led lights are for trails, will hook them up to maybe high beams. Do not want to blind any body coming at me.

Reactions: Biteme and Hometeam
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is sweet please do tell impression of ride with the terms on trails or hard packed so far those are atop my list
I cannot tell a lie... it's technically not mine, although mine will look like this when I'm done with it!lol The pics are from the CATVOS website. This is their 3" lift with 2" forward arched arms. I'm not sure on price, but I saw another thread where someone said they were $1,500.

advertisement