Self guideing and Trail Leaders wanted! - PioneerTakeover

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I'm sure myself, @GlockMeister, maybe @Delton, @Manwell will be in a group Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday as we did last year. Missing @Tigermark this year, @my99svt rode with us one day, I think @nbomar hooked up with us out on the trail on Saturday and @Koda one or two days rode with our group. If someone is looking for a night ride, you might want to hit up one of the other groups or one of the guys other than me in this group... I'm old, like to put my feet up, drink bourbon and tell lies sitting on the porch of the cabin in the evening.;) Not sure about @Ragnar406 who he's riding with yet.
Would like to get with you all.Will be at comfort inn Friday Afternoon.Leaving Sunday.Will be 3 maybe 4 units if you all will have us.we are also used to the terrain
Lol

Reactions: sharp
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Would like to get with you all.Will be at comfort inn Friday Afternoon.Leaving Sunday.Will be 3 maybe 4 units if you all will have us.we are also used to the terrain
Lol
Just need to be able to touch base with someone when I get there to know who.lol

Reactions: Koda
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If you also disclaim alcohol and 2 members of that group it drops to 1 bent tie rod right?
Every obstacle presents a choice @JACKAL ! Some choose to stay on the path and avoid it, and some traveled across the country to face it and conquer it and to bring back stories and memories! So, with that said and for those who choose to seek and conquer at the cost of a few parts @joeymt33 is your guide! Never take the easy path!
2F34C0B7 4DFA 4445 BB62 EB895B3024E0

Eltobgi
2017 Pioneer Takeover Carnage Trophy Recipient

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Every obstacle presents a choice @JACKAL ! Some choose to stay on the path and avoid it, and some traveled across the country to face it and conquer it and to bring back stories and memories! So, with that said and for those who choose to seek and conquer at the cost of a few parts @joeymt33 is your guide! Never take the easy path!
View attachment 69996
Eltobgi
2017 Pioneer Takeover Carnage Trophy Recipient

You might want to confer with @Hondasxs, @Delton @drfubar on my so called easy paths. LOL

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You might want to confer with @Hondasxs, @Delton @drfubar on my so called easy paths. LOL
Definitely not what I was saying! There are many ways to take every trail! Ride in the ruts, or not, ride through the mud, or not, climb this rock, or not, take the right fork instead of the safer left and climb the hill, or not... and so on and so forth!
@JACKAL I have heard you can operate with the best, but prefer to limit the number of risky maneuvers in comparison to others! And there is nothing wrong with that! Some may look at it as the smart approach...attributable to having been there and done that and have no need to do it again! But the experiences from two riders of each approach will vastly differ from the other! Each satisfied with their own because each did it their way;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Definitely not what I was saying! There are many ways to take every trail! Ride in the ruts, or not, ride through the mud, or not, climb this rock, or not, take the right fork instead of the safer left and climb the hill, or not... and so on and so forth!
@JACKAL I have heard you can operate with the best, but prefer to limit the number of risky maneuvers in comparison to others! And there is nothing wrong with that! Some may look at it as the smart approach...attributable to having been there and done that and have no need to do it again! But the experiences from two riders of each approach will vastly differ from the other! Each satisfied with their own because each did it their way;)
Yeah, my approach......

Can't lead the Starfleet with a busted ship. :D

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do we need more then 1 trophy

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We could think of another reason or another trophy. Count me and snuff in for making the busted knuckle trophy since we already have leftover parts from last year.

Worst stuck trophy?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I can do that! Post up a couple ideas! I'l what I have around the shop!

Here's an idea.

Feet- 2 clutch packs
Legs - 2 busted axles
Body - con rod
Arms - bent tie rods
Head - piston

Between hydrolocked engines, burnt clutches, axles, n tie rods should have enough P1K parts alone for 6 trophy guys. ;)

PS I have 4 bent tie rods to contribute if needed, uncle Honda kept my clutchpacks.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here's an idea.

Feet- 2 clutch packs
Legs - 2 busted axles
Body - con rod
Arms - bent tie rods
Head - piston

Between hydrolocked engines, burnt clutches, axles, n tie rods should have enough P1K parts alone for 6 trophy guys. ;)

PS I have 4 bent tie rods to contribute if needed, uncle Honda kept my clutchpacks.
Ya, but they're all in the pacific northwest!:rolleyes:

advertisement