Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I chose to use a single pole toggle, coupled with the Honda SxS bypass adapter. I hid the toggle to either enable the speed limiter, or disable it. Doesn’t matter if the seatbelt is in, or not. This is to prevent my oldest daughter from going overboard on the throttle/speed, while I teach her how to operate safely, and modulate pedal pressure, etc.
I have discussed this as a product to offer. Its still on the list one day. I hope.

Reactions: MoJoe78 and TripleB
Fomocowboy

Fomocowboy

Dec 2, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm just curious, is their any advantage to using a bypass device over the free fixes? Or am I missing something.

Honestly the only advantage I can see is where the guy referenced above that he can remove the blank so his daughters have to buckle up and he doesn't have to.

I guess if he's not willing to live by the same rules he expects his children to live by, then he can pay for things that are free.....

Other than that, I see no advantage. Really though, we should all just leave the thing alone and put the damn seat seatbelt on! 😂

TumaloKeith

TumaloKeith

Jul 28, 2020
Powell Butte
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look, I don't want to segue into another subject. Fine, wear it if you want. I use this primarily for hunting. We go pretty darn slow most of the time and need to jump out with our bow, rifle, whatever. Same with my truck, the bells and whistles are turned off, and I've worn my belts in my vehicle before they were required equipment.