Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What if one of us ran out of gas.
Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
probably not a big deal either way. I just seem to recall that the rules for Windrock say camping only at the trailhead, but RRB is camping anywhere in the woods.

Reactions: joeymt33
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Think you were reading the brimstone rules.

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Sounds like a plan.

What's our meeting time for saturday?

@BULLDOG6
What's your earliest eta for Saturday morning.

I plan on being at RRB store at around 0700 EST. If I see a group of Pioneers I'll try and catch y'all . Im on night shift and took off Friday just to pack. Doubt I make the run to WindRock. Y'all will enjoy, I have done it once before. RRB said super crowded for this weekend. Be safe.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I finally got someone on the phone. He said they had two cabins left according to the computer but the books said something different. I'm still waiting for a return call.

Looks like we may be camping at the primitive site. Not a big deal.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Ride date:

Sept 30- oct 2

Vehicles:
@joeymt33
@JACKAL
@PioneerPete
@scott
@Hometeam
@BIGRACK
@Windrock1000

Passengers:
@Hondasxs

Trail Directions for going from Sundquist to Windrock starting at Trail 12 that ends at Shell Station / El Ray's restaurant.

All descriptions trail names below are from this GPS trails map pack that is free to use and works on Garmin GPS and any Android device running ORUXMAPS application.

North Cumberland OHV / ATV Trails v2.3, TN Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot

Take TN 63 West under I-75 continue past Comfort Inn to 1st road going left. Approx 1/ 2 mile. This is Titus Creek Road.

Go on Titus Creek Rd until you get to a gate then go left onto Trail TC 1 also splits into TC 2 both rejoin after approx 2 miles back into TC 1.

Take TC 1.1 RED trail 1/2 mile to connect with TC 5 & TC 6 trails go South 1 mile to TC 1.3 RED trail. Take TC 1.3 1 mile WEST to Red Ash Parking area.

Take Red Ash Rd 2 miles West to trail RBS 1 following it SOUTH 2 miles to a split where it meets Tower 1 Rd.

Here we have a choice of going Right on Tower 1 rd to Windrock on Trail 57 RED in NW corner of Windrock or Left on Tower 1 Rd to Windrock on Trail G51 GREEN in North Central Windrock.

Here is way to T57 RED - at RBS 1 , Tower 1 split go right heading SW 1.5 mi. to a 4 way split. Continue SW to Tower 2 into Windrock terminatiNguyen at RUINS POI 1/4 mi. inside Windrock. Here there is a 3 way split, from right to left is trails RBS 4 then that takes you West out of Windrock or on RBS 3 South thenot go left onto RBS 6 then RBS 7 that ends at Windrock T57 RED.

Here is way to GLC 5 / G51 GREEN - From RBS 1 / Tower 1 split go LEFT to Windrock GL 5 then to GA 51 Green.

Either of these will have us inside Windrock in about 2 hours from the Shell station at I75 exit 141.

SCENIC / FUN Route will add another 2 hours to Windrock or more depending on playing in huge rock creek beds close to Eternal Flame POI. Also adds at least 1 technical butt pucker trail. Wife and I made it ok without using winch but not without worrying.

From Red Ash Parking go right NORTH on Turley Mt. Rd. 2 miles then WEST onto RBS 9. Continue straight onto Dean Rd. going W / SW for approximately 3 miles to Log Rd. 1 going to Eternal Flame POI. From Eternal Flame take RBS 10 for 1 mile to RBS 12 for 2 miles coming out at a 3 way spilt take center route on LPR trail for 1/2 mi. to SHR trail for 2 miles terminating at Tower 2 Rd. Here we can go RIGHT following above into Windrock T57 or go LEFT to Tower 1 Rd following above to Windrock G51.

This would be a 4 to 6 hours run into North end Windrock taking abut 1/2 tank of fuel.

Last edited:
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's hoping for some rain to knock the dust down!

RRB Weather

Reactions: sharp
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ride date:

Sept 30- oct 2

Vehicles:
@joeymt33
@JACKAL
@PioneerPete
@scott
@Hometeam
@BIGRACK
@Windrock1000

Passengers:
@Hondasxs

Trail Directions for going from Sundquist to Windrock starting at Trail 12 that ends at Shell Station / El Ray's restaurant.

All descriptions trail names below are from this GPS trails map pack that is free to use and works on Garmin GPS and any Android device running ORUXMAPS application.

North Cumberland OHV / ATV Trails v2.3, TN Garmin Compatible Map - GPSFileDepot

Take TN 63 West under I-75 continue past Comfort Inn to 1st road going left. Approx 1/ 2 mile. This is Titus Creek Road.

Go on Titus Creek Rd until you get to a gate then go left onto Trail TC 1 also splits into TC 2 both rejoin after approx 2 miles back into TC 1.

Take TC 1.1 RED trail 1/2 mile to connect with TC 5 & TC 6 trails go South 1 mile to TC 1.3 RED trail. Take TC 1.3 1 mile WEST to Red Ash Parking area.

Take Red Ash Rd 2 miles West to trail RBS 1 following it SOUTH 2 miles to a split where it meets Tower 1 Rd.

Here we have a choice of going Right on Tower 1 rd to Windrock on Trail 57 RED in NW corner of Windrock or Left on Tower 1 Rd to Windrock on Trail G51 GREEN in North Central Windrock.

Here is way to T57 RED - at RBS 1 , Tower 1 split go right heading SW 1.5 mi. to a 4 way split. Continue SW to Tower 2 into Windrock terminatiNguyen at RUINS POI 1/4 mi. inside Windrock. Here there is a 3 way split, from right to left is trails RBS 4 then that takes you West out of Windrock or on RBS 3 South thenot go left onto RBS 6 then RBS 7 that ends at Windrock T57 RED.

Here is way to GLC 5 / G51 GREEN - From RBS 1 / Tower 1 split go LEFT to Windrock GL 5 then to GA 51 Green.

Either of these will have us inside Windrock in about 2 hours from the Shell station at I75 exit 141.

SCENIC / FUN Route will add another 2 hours to Windrock or more depending on playing in huge rock creek beds close to Eternal Flame POI. Also adds at least 1 technical butt pucker trail. Wife and I made it ok without using winch but not without worrying.

From Red Ash Parking go right NORTH on Turley Mt. Rd. 2 miles then WEST onto RBS 9. Continue straight onto Dean Rd. going W / SW for approximately 3 miles to Log Rd. 1 going to Eternal Flame POI. From Eternal Flame take RBS 10 for 1 mile to RBS 12 for 2 miles coming out at a 3 way spilt take center route on LPR trail for 1/2 mi. to SHR trail for 2 miles terminating at Tower 2 Rd. Here we can go RIGHT following above into Windrock T57 or go LEFT to Tower 1 Rd following above to Windrock G51.

This would be a 4 to 6 hours run into North end Windrock taking abut 1/2 tank of fuel.

This trip is going to get real exciting when we get to the End of T57. T54a is the short connector to T53. T54 is impossible in a SXS without rigging.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to buy stock in a after market axle company since y'all going to shoot the elbow!!!!!!!

We needed to do T60 too. It has a lot of love to offer up to the cause. Did it a few weeks ago it's fun.

advertisement