Riding music

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok ya'll, please don't throw stones..Personally I don't like any music when I ride. Part of the ride for me is the quiet and just the sound of the machine.
put a snorkel on. youll have a radio in a week

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Skynyrd, Lacs, Colt Ford, Merle, Waylon, Hank Jr, Deep Purple, Floyd, R.L. Burnside, Johnny Winter, Edgar Winter, Outlaws, 38 Special, Foreigner, Johnny Guitar Watson, ZZ Top, and much more. Don't have a system on my Pioneer, but have a 6000 watt one on my Mule.
Orions
Orions
L7s

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Reactions: russknight and BWAF
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I listen to some local bands called Steel Nipples and The Queers.
Ok ya'll, please don't throw stones..Personally I don't like any music when I ride. Part of the ride for me is the quiet and just the sound of the machine.
Another one here. Anything loud enough to be heard over the machine would obscure the operation of my full manual 500. I could kinda see it when stopped on occasion, but even then it wouldn't be that often.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What’s everybody listen to when they ride? I like some Luke combs Eric church old classic country like hank Willie Merle David Allen coe and many others with some Tyler Childers mixed in there with the lacs moonshine bandits and some others

Sounds like a slow ride.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I listen to some local bands called Steel Nipples and The Queers.

Another one here. Anything loud enough to be heard over the machine would obscure the operation of my full manual 500. I could kinda see it when stopped on occasion, but even then it wouldn't be that often.

Watch your tac and turn it up!

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I enjoy old country and mostly bluegrass.
Dave Adkins just has a sound that makes life good.

Reactions: BWAF
Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
I thought I would enjoy music when I ride, but I tried it once with a helmet mic system and after about 20 min I missed the sounds of our machine, and others coming sometimes. Now I ride the quiet train.

Reactions: Glock21user
R

rickoshea

I thought I would enjoy music when I ride, but I tried it once with a helmet mic system and after about 20 min I missed the sounds of our machine, and others coming sometimes. Now I ride the quiet train.
this is why i stick to a simple double 50 watt bluetooth speaker setup.i like to ride in manual and i can hear the machine tell me when it's time to shift and i don't need to watch the tach.music is loud enough to hear when i'm wearing a helmet but not loud enough to be obnoxious.

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I listen to rock mostly, lot of 80s and up. I have some country but it's older like Hank Jr. Waylon . The new stuff ain't countr y to me. Don't even have it programmed into my truck radio. I'm having fun when I ride so I wanna rock. No depressing whining from somebody that's faking it in 200.00 jeans and cowboy boots.