Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
What’s everybody listen to when they ride? I like some Luke combs Eric church old classic country like hank Willie Merle David Allen coe and many others with some Tyler Childers mixed in there with the lacs moonshine bandits and some others

Last edited:
Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
depends most time if i have service i just stream amazon music. anywhere from hank williams to the lacs, ludacris, the georges

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
I can vouch for the lacs moonshine bandits all of them that’s my riding anthems the wife hates it but I just tell her to put her muddy where her mouth is!;)

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’ve put over 5 gigs of music on my tablet. From classic country to rock to Rob Zombie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats not enough. lol i have 1 16 gig card full in my radio and my phone 16 gig card is half full

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I have more. I took all of my old cds and put them into my computer then onto the tablet. There is a bunch of late 90’s rap that I haven’t even touched. I just don’t listen to to much Bone, easy, or Big Tymers anymore

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have more. I took all of my old cds and put them into my computer then onto the tablet. There is a bunch of late 90’s rap that I haven’t even touched. I just don’t listen to to much Bone, easy, or Big Tymers anymore

Need to get them out every once in a while because about every one of them songs has some meaning from back in the day that made you the person you are now good or bad

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4

i have all those on amazon music downloaded. juicy j. master p. nelly. big tymers. bone.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
if you have amazon prime. download the app for the music and dont buy the music subscription. there is a ton of downloadable music on the basic one.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
if you have amazon prime. download the app for the music and dont buy the music subscription. there is a ton of downloadable music on the basic one.

I do have that.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Ok ya'll, please don't throw stones..Personally I don't like any music when I ride. Part of the ride for me is the quiet and just the sound of the machine.
^^^ This, my hearing is bad enough already, if I had music in the SxS it'd have to be so loud it'd be annoying.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Iron Maiden, Metallica, Uncle Ted most Classic rock. Arron Lewis, old classic 80’s country. Depends on the trail and the mood I guess.

R

rickoshea

everything but country and jazz.i don't get jazz,it sounds like all the musicians are playing a different song at the same time,and country is just plain horrible.it's fingernails on a chalkboard only 1000 x worse.classic rock,old school rap,80's hairbands,some new rock,and a few too embarrassing to mention to keep the wife happy.

advertisement