Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Few mote things. Fixed the old rear cargo gate. Added one of my Roto pax from my P1

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Installed the CJ shifter boot swamp ass fix mod my friend and fellow Michigander @Scoop told Me about. I know he will say it was not his idea but I seen it on his and he showed me the way to do it. Thank you.
As he would say, its hard to take a pic of a upside down boot but you get the picture😂
Easy peasy, just remove the center plastic and the shift gate, trim it just a cooter hair and screw the gate back down on it. Wala!

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Installed the CJ shifter boot swamp ass fix mod my friend and fellow Michigander @Scoop told Me about. I know he will say it was not his idea but I seen it on his and he showed me the way to do it. Thank you.
As he would say, its hard to take a pic of a upside down boot but you get the picture😂
Easy peasy, just remove the center plastic and the shift gate, trim it just a cooter hair and screw the gate back down on it. Wala!
View attachment 437393
One of the best mods I've done to help with heat. It's amazing how much comes up thru there. Looking good my friend!