drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh sure.... suck up so you'll get that "contributor badge". You can have mine. I don't think he wanted to give it to me anyway..:rolleyes: You moderator types all stick together.
I wouldn't worry so much about the contributor badge sir... You probably should be working on that "staff" badge. I hear that's where it's at. Course you may have to do something that @JTW would do...:rolleyes::eek:

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have this one Rugged Ridge - I have only used the Tree saver and D ring as an anchor for a general to winch up the front to change a tire - seemed to work fine. I do like the look of the Warn stealth stuff but until I nothing left to mod or buy for current machine I am fine with what I have.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Upload 2017 6 20 8 15 40

Added Pic

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the one i use also. I also added an additional tow strap and tire pressure gauge . Just need to assemble a Co2 tire inflator.
I need a Co2 inflator as well - I put all the components on an Amazon list just not 100% sure where I would get the tank filled around here - I am sure there is a local place.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I need a Co2 inflator as well - I put all the components on an Amazon list just not 100% sure where I would get the tank filled around here - I am sure there is a local place.
Let get the components to assemble the tanks , I'll find a place to get them filled.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you not read your own forum?:rolleyes: @Delton and I had to use my high-lift to move a tree out of the trail because someone forgot their chainsaw. There was no turning around and we had to move it. I never dive headlong into a questionable mudhole unless I have another rig with me. I've also seen what a 5000lb winch will haul and it will haul a honda sxs up an angle that was almost impossible to walk.. again a video on your forum, (you need to watch other videos besides mudman;)..LOL

Quit picking on our fearless leader o_O jeez, the man is busy:rolleyes: you cant expect him to read every post by us knuckleheads ;)

Now this is funny guys, y'all are accusing him of not reading a post by you guys when the original comment he made was three years ago before any of us were members here!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Now this is funny guys, y'all are accusing him of not reading a post by you guys when the original comment he made was three years ago before any of us were members here!

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
Hey i was defending our leader

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Quit being so damn technical @joeymt33.;) He's a big boy and can defend himself. I was trying to get him involved a little more but at least I got you going!:D

advertisement