P1000 Question for anyone with Seizmik doors

Horse

Horse

Sep 16, 2022
Minden, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm debating between Seizmik or OEM soft upper doors, and leaning toward Seizmik but I'm concerned about a potential fitment issue with my Kolpin glass windshield. The windshield uses a metal d-loop mounting bracket on each side near the vicinity of where the Seizmik door hinge bracket mounts to the ROPS. Can anyone running the Seizmik doors chime in with a measurement from the hood/fender to the top of the door hinge bracket? Alternatively, anyone run this windshield and door combination successfully? See attached pictures showing the windshield mount location, and an example measurement. I used a ruler from hood to bottom of Kolpin windshield mount in photo (about 7.785" on both PS and DS), but a different measurement point could be used instead. 🤔 Thoughts?

20221228 174742 20221224 125021

Reactions: Backwoods
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just looking at your pics I’d say the seizmik will not work, when I get a chance I’ll look at mine. I had to cut on my SATV flip up to make it work.

Horse

Horse

Sep 16, 2022
Minden, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just wondering what you ended up with, I have the Koplin windshield also and looking for soft doors. Thanks
Still have not gone with any soft doors, just the Kolpin windshield and Honda soft rear panel. I had been leaning toward Honda soft doors, but they've just been on the back burner.

Reactions: ChadD
F

Fairboss

Nov 5, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I’m just not sure which way to go, I have the Koplin roof and windshield love them both but not a lot of info on what works with them. I’m working on making my windshield tip out